Windows98

Windows 98 unban request

My In-Game name: Windows 98

STEAMID: 76561198345551528

Steam Name: Birk041

What is the reason for your ban: I dont even remember

How long were you banned for: Perma

Name of the staff member who banned you: I dont remember

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I belive I should be unbanned cuase I have been banned for almost over 3 years  I dont even remember what I did, and I feel like 3 years is a long enough time.

Evidence:

Even though it was a long time ago, you still need to put some sort of effort into your application. I can tell you now, this is probably not going to get you accepted and my suggestion to you is put the ban message in evidence. Say what may of happened etc. 

I checked your OTHER post to see if I recognized you and it was another Unban Request (which was also a perma) for Player Pulling. I read through the forum to get any more info and a lot of players mentioned you deleted the DU spreadsheet as well.  Chances are you won't be spared this go around either. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Huge -1

Ye no. If this is really the ex DU VC Windows I hardly doubt its going to be an easy decision to have you unbanned due to the fact you playerpulled and deleted the whole of DU Spreadsheet, well as aleks said in the previous unban request, CAT may need to be involved due to you playerpulling which is a big thing that is not taken lightly.  

Also similar to your previous request, app seems to be made without any effort. Aswell as the fact that you do not remember the things you did that got you banned for...

Sorry mate, but its a huge no no for you to come back, 3 years may be a long time but there is still the fact that what you did was HUGE and showed that you didnt really care about your actions back then

Good Luck anyways 

Edited by Wanted