Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

uk

Can you speak and type English fluently:

yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

Unable to due to server outage. Been on IRP since Original Launch

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP:

Darth(pre update) Inquisitor(new update)

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Since launch few week loa's but nothing major

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:

Daily

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

None (cant due to server being down)

State the role of staff on the server:

To ensure all server rules are stuck to and keep the server flowing and having fun

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

No staff experience but I was EP on the server for a while and took a fair few claims when needed

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on IRP:

3 months give or take

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team:

EP

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why:

Resigned

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member:

Nothing I think I did a good job as ep just the time it takes out of irl stuff got too stressfull

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team:

N/A

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

Check the logs to see whats happened and monitor to see if its a RP scenario or rdm. Then take to a sit and explain and give the appropriate length punishment( belive its 3days MRDM +1 for anyone over 3?)

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

Staff are OOC so I cant train them. at most I could pm someone who can to help

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Nothing. it was an accident and nothing to do with staff at that time. it should be handled in game

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

Again staff arent applicable to this as I should be in noclip/unseen during SOD time

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

Explain to them that failrp is like an unwritten rule and to play the scenario out as best they can. If they continue causing an isse I will resort to the punishment list for appropriate punishment

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

Explain to them that whilst they are entitled to there opinion I am just doing my job and they can happily come to the forum and appeal it

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe I deserve a shot at staff over some of the other applicants as I have already shown dedication to the server and also helping people out. During my time as EP I would often take claims during low times when no one else could take them/ there was too many claims needing taking.
After I resigned I still had ULX for a considerable time but not once did I abuse them. I never interfered with any other staff and only ever helped people when there was literally 0 staff/EP's on.
From my knowledge I havent had any bad run ins with anyone on the server and would like to think im fairly liked around the community. I know my war around the ULX well so training and such would be easily done aswell as help any other new staff that may struggle, I know majority of the punishments aswell as I have had to kick and ban people in the past. I felt I was a firm but fair staff/EP member 
Initially whilst coming to an end on my EP duty I did think about switching to staff but was told that staff was already full and no one else was needed at that time. I only resigned due to having events booked which meant cancelling plans irl and then the event time comes up and no one was on for it. I loved doing what I did but the time it takes out of your life was too much. I feel staff although they have mins to hit may suit me alot better.

thank you for reading my application

IRP Ranks
Darth

JT SFC

DT SGT

IORP RANKS

Purge commander

Inquisitor

T-RP RANKS

Purge Trooper(honorary role)

JT LT.

Staff Ranks