Tasker

Tasker's IORP Staff Application

In-game name(s): Tasker

Steam Name: uncletasker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:589845583

Age when applying: 17

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: England - GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): N/A for IORP, 1 week 4-5 days on IRP and 1 month 1 day on CWRP.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: 68th 2nd LT, User

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes & I speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: Joined both IRP and CWRP In January. I took 2 short breaks from IRP over the span of 5 months

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: All the time

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): I have/had no warnings or bans on previous server (previous staff app shows this)

State the role of staff on the server: The role and responsibilities of staff on the server areto deal with OOC issues and to make sure people are following the server rules accordingly whilst helping those who need help. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes 

List of all previous server staff experience: N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member: 

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials: 

I'd check the logs to see if its true. If it's true then I'd bring the player to a secluded location and explain what rule they have broken. Then I'd give the appropriate warn based on how many players were killed by the player in question.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I'd take the claim and go to the cadet. Once I'm there I'd ask using the OOC chat If someone is able to train them. If no response is given I'd TP an appropriate player to train them.

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Its accidental so I'd let it be dealt In character via punishment.

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I'd just remind them that its something they technically should be doing since its Fail RP if not but I wouldn't take it any further.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

I'd tell the person that not every instance of Fail RP can be stated within the server rules but what they did was still considered Fail RP. If the individual has already been verbally warned then I'd give them a warning for Fail RP. If they still disagree then I'd ask for a more senior member of staffs opinion.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I'd explain my rational behind the punishment and then If there is a more senior member of staff I would ask them to give their opinion on the matter.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I'd like to do more than just play on the server. Being part of staff would be a great opportunity and way to gain experience within the community for me and I would enjoy being part of the staff team that currently is. I believe I am trusted In the community after holding relatively high ranks within both servers and playing for over half a year. I have nothing to do so I can put a lot of my free time into helping the server when needed and will do. 

I have never been demoted/striked from any position I hold/held currently and In the past. I am always mature In and out of character and have spent quite a lot of time surrounded by people who are experienced and know what they are doing. Although I have no previous staff experience, I don't believe this should stop me from having a chance at obtaining a position in the server as staff because I am eager to learn and would not take the opportunity for granted.

I will bring dedication and effort whilst being mature and calm In every scenario I could potentially face. I can also be serious when needed whilst also being able to take a joke. I think I'm a pretty competent person and would be able to fill the roles needed from a staff member within the server. I am always active on the server and tend to be up until the early hours of the morning meaning I can help when others may not be able to. I have never and never will show any signs of bias towards a certain person but I am very understanding and always fair. 

Thanks for reading

+1

fantastic guy held a high rank before the shutdown cool and collected would make a great staff in my eyes

Past T-RP/ICRP/IRP Ranks: Admiral, Army Vice Commander, 501st Lieutenant, SF Commander, Vice Manager

Past IORP/IRP Ranks: IC SQ40 Commando, IC Temp Vice Commander, DT Vice Commander, Shock Vice Commander

Past CWRP Ranks: 212th Colonel, 41st Sergeant, 501st Lieutenant Colonel, CG Executive Officer, 212th T Executive Officer