Teamspeak Name: Jone

Playtime on the Server: 3weeks 3h

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:191172014

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: no

Current Age: 14

Warns/Bans: 0

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: yes

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

a republic contact has been captured and is being held hostage in the city the leading batt will send 41st to scout and look for the contact (RC if theres not alot of 41st on) the 41st will instead find a local cartel group unloading supplies the cartel will engage the 41st/rc. the 41st will tell battalion the situtation and he will send all units to go and assist the 41st. the clones will arrive at the location they will need to destroy all cartel they will push through the city going to differrent cartel checkpoints at 1 checkpoint there will be a rayshield ce/rc will need to hack it by the console in a room.The cartel will be pushed back into the club the clone will push the cartel to the last room where the republic contact will be dead/alive depends on how the event goes the ecs are allowed to surroneder if they get captured the sttory is that they where unloading some spice and they got the weapons from the CIS

Info For Debrief:

start: they have been tasked to go and retrieve a rrupblic contact frrom corrsant

end:they went to corusant looking for a rebulic contact instead they find a group ofcartel they push them back to the club found the body of the contact

Map:corosant below

Enemies, HP, Amount:
(e.g. BH, 6000, 3)

Cartel Soldier 1,200HP

Cartel Jumper 1,500HP

Cartel Droid 1,800HP

(Cartel Sniper 1,500HP)

Passive, HP, Amount:

Republic's Execution:
41st will scout for a republic officer and will find a cartel group rrelay info back to batt and he will send all availible troops to the location and they will be pushing the cartel group back untill the club and will finish them off and will find the body of the republic officer

Event Character Execution:
The cartel will be waiting tilll the rrepublic finds them and will ingage straight away because they feel like they are gonna be arrested for the spice they will hold untill they get over runed and they will make there way back to their hideout (club) they will hold for long as possible but it will turn into a last stand and they can suroned if they want to

Story:

Event Information:  a simple planertery the rupublic finds enemies they engage they get pushed back and then last stand

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: no

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:Yes  The importance of a ep is to make surre that the ecs do not HP rush and tell them about it. To make the event as enjoyabble as it can be they can take claims if there are no staff online.I believe those are the responsibilities of a ep

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:Yes

Anything else?:Nope

I may commend you on making an application and putting some effort into it. Afterall the event idea itself isnt too bad as a basis for something else, however its quite basic.

My issues are numerous, but lets go over the big ones. First the event is very basic, and Corrusant Below is a hard map to get events right and as far as I can tell, there wont be a dupe for it, making it hard to find the action and boring to play if I am playing "guess where the enemy is." Along with this, you didnt give the amount of ECs you will be using. You just said what jobs and the HP, so in theory you could just have one of each and that wouldnt work. Along with this, the story is messy at best and I couldnt understand alot about it, also NO JEDI EVENT?! As an EP, you have to do both a good Jedi and clone events and with half of that not there, I cant agree to see you as an EP.

-Connor/Breatoking

Denied
Unfortunately Event Management have decided to deny your application. If you would like a reason DM Stack#2315 on Discord. 
You can reapply in 2 weeks if applications are open.