Bill Pill

What do you think of Kaneki Frost?

Honestly don't know who this is. If someone would like to Privately Message me anything about this user in question. Please do not involve me in the conversation if I'm not associated with it, it's very disrespectful and honestly quite disgusting. If you were to do this again I might report you to some of the team within the WIX website forum or the bully hunters. About kinaki frost, never heard of them, don't intend on meeting them, possibly a nice guy so honestly I give this thread a neutral/-1. If I don't know you, you are irrelevant, I am the pinnacle of this community and my opinion matters more. Please stop bothering me and have a nice day. 

- me 

Just now, Bruno Woodston said:

do not threaten me

last man who threatened me was joe conner 

Is that meant to be a threat? Are you threatening me? Do you even know who I am? 

Have you ever heard of Rust? Well, I have too. 

Do you know simon zakaev? Yes I do

Are you the man in question, no. Stop bothering me or I will pursue action against you, I have your discord tag, dont bother trying to talk with me anymore as something will occur. 

Just now, Bruno Woodston said:

i was once in a battle with 20 people and i won

you do not mess with me like this

you are playing with gods right now

i hope you know i have your forum url and i am one click away from contacting the autthorities

Oh really? Tough guy I suppose. You're puny manliness is nothing for me, I'm a god among men, you say i'm messing with "gods" yet how is that possible when I am the one and only "God". You are nothing, you are worthless, you are a pawn. 

Whilst you're playing your networked flight simulator I am here striking planes with my godly powers and paving the earth's core with my pure strength alone, don't try anything, you don't know who you are messing with. 

P.S you're really threatening me with something, you don't know who you are messing with, you're not that guy, I am the Guy. 

P.S x2 I'll strike you with lightning if you continue, i have you som

Do you think I am stupid, do you think I am not a 
well you are wrong
i'm right
If you don't see me ever again just know I am watching

aalways watchting
ever and ever

last together

I know you know the information

1 minute ago, Bruno Woodston said:

ok

I will turn into frightening mode now after nefarious is turned off

>>> nefarious actrivated [REDACTED]-empty

oh so you are messing now? I am now traking

and now 

and yes

and wow

sp

YOU SAY OK? DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING? I AM THE MONSTER AMONG MEN, I KNOW WHATS GOING ON, I KNOW
This is not OVER, YOU WILL NEVER WIb

V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!V2 Revert!

cat-millie.gif.4cf3bb70852d28d23fcbf2aa2b659027.gif