Shid's Unban Appeal

Template

My In-Game name: CT 4207 Shid

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com) https://steamcommunity.com/id/sixsixsix

Steam Name: s8n

What is the reason for your ban: MRDM

How long were you banned for: 5 days

Name of the staff member who banned you: Wanted

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I was testing weapons in the bunks with my friends and got instantly banned, didn't even get put into a sit or anything, it was behind closed doors and away from players and my friends didn't care, so i dont think i should remain banned

Evidence: 

+1 Shid should get unbanned, he was testing out the firepower we got given to support the GAR in the upcoming brutal battles. He was testing the weapon on me with my consent and let him as it was a good cause. He is a legendary trooper and knows how to gutter stomp some droid heads in the GC and should get unbanned so he can obtain the dog for good!
- Jizz

Just now, 4217 Jizz said:

+1 Shid should get unbanned, he was testing out the firepower we got given to support the GAR in the upcoming brutal battles. He was testing the weapon on me with my consent and let him as it was a good cause. He is a legendary trooper and knows how to gutter stomp some droid heads in the GC and should get unbanned so he can obtain the dog for good!
- Jizz

thanks jizz

Regardless if your friends consented to being killed or not there is no roleplay reason that a Clone would kill another clone intentionally. You are literally bred in a lab to support each other. Also, judging by your friends reply I can't exactly take this post very serious. 

Ride your ban out and learn from your mistake.

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod