Guy_the_First

Guy's Staff Application

In-game name(s): Guy Thirdo(TSEC Superintendent/business owner), Deadshot Real(business owner), Deadshot Fake, Guy Fieri.

Steam Name:Guy_the_First

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:423474214

Age when applying: 18

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: England BST/GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: 100%

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): at least a week but server is down

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: Superintendent, Plat VIP, Business owner

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I speak and my microphone works

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined day one didn't take any breaks 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: I join TS all the time and im constantly looking at the discord. I also regularly check the rules on the forums.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

I haven't had any OOC punishments on T-RP ( no proof)

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff is to ensure that a community can roleplay without anyone breaking the rules and to punish those who do. They are also there to help players with anything they need like getting them unstuck.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes I am very familiar with them

List of all previous server staff experience: I have been staff on some smaller servers.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials: I would check the logs to see if he is killing people and then I would bring him to me. I would then ask why he was killing people. If the reason isn't valid I would then tell him he needs a valid RP reason and then warn him for RDM x how many he killed. If it is 3 or more The punishment would be more severe.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: i would check if he has asked through the proper channels first and if he has been waiting for a long time i would bring a NCO and ask him if he could train.

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: I would not do anything as staff as it is an IC situation. In character i would tell him to try not to do it again

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: I would not do anything as staff as it is an IC situation. IC i would remind him that he needs to salute 2nd LT+

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I would tell the person that to use common sense and to refer to " 1.3.1 - Use common sense at all times and only perform actions which would make sense in roleplay. Not all FailRP situations can be noted down, so it is to staff discretion on what is deemed FailRP in unlisted situations." in the rules.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would tell them that staff decision is final and if they have a problem with the punishment they can go appeal it on the forums.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): 

I think I would be a good choice for staff because I have been on TRP since the start and I was Hierarchy on old IRP so if anything I have proven that I can be trusted with high ranks on these servers. I keep myself updated on the rules constantly to check if there has been any changes. Many of the people I talk to on TRP are staff including my Commissioner, so through them and previous experience I would say I know how to use ULX fairly well. In the end I really like this server and I hope that it succeeds. I want to help in that by making sure everyone has a good and fun experience on the server. I have also been in this community for a very long time for at least 2-3years and in this time i have learnt what good staff are and what bad staff are. Anyone that know me can say that my activity and performance on any given server has been good and consistent and always fulfilling my minimums. I also believe I get on well with everyone and I haven't made any enemies at least to my knowledge. Another benefit of having me as staff is that I can come on in the mornings/ late nights generally when there isn't many staff on during these times and I can do that consistently. I have also been in a lot of staff sits on TRP some against me some not but I have never broken the rules, which gives me a general idea of how staff sits are supposed to go. 
Thank you for reading my application!

CURRENT RANKS

ST 2nd LT[ICRP] | PLAT VIP |Medic | Admin

PREVIOUS RANKS

T-SEC Superintendent | T-SEC HMO | JR Medic | CT DSGTM | SCT VC | BETA COMMANDER | SCT CPT[T-RP] 41st Executive Officer 

1033622068_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif.f9a8d4ca270c99829dcbcc78aa00087f.gif

+1
Neek

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

Accepted

Please contact any member of SMT for your induction 

Past T-RP/ICRP/IRP Ranks: Admiral, Army Vice Commander, 501st Lieutenant, SF Commander, Vice Manager

Past IORP/IRP Ranks: IC SQ40 Commando, IC Temp Vice Commander, DT Vice Commander, Shock Vice Commander

Past CWRP Ranks: 212th Colonel, 41st Sergeant, 501st Lieutenant Colonel, CG Executive Officer, 212th T Executive Officer