Boris.

Unban request by Boris.

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Boris Wilson

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96760370

Admins' name that banned you: N/A

Admin's steamID: N/A

Why did you get banned?: Minging, Mass fail RP, probably MRDM and Micspam.

Evidence(Un-necessary): IRvZ12w.png

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Hello gentleman its me again, Boris! I believe that i should get banned because its been a year i believe, i have grown up and i gained some experience on a Serious SCP-RP server called Parallax Gaming, I promise not causing any problems to the server or to the players, thats it gentlemen, please have a bit of pity for Boris.

Anything else?: Oh yes, in the past i tried many times to by-pass my permban, I just want to say that it wont happen again and I would like to say that your by-pass system is very good.

tumblr_n7cbepnBrP1qft8zfo3_500.gif.2781d25beb7bff657fa92b1afa1e053a.gif

On 9/17/2022 at 9:41 PM, Boris. said:

i gained some experience on a Serious SCP-RP server called Parallax Gaming

Hello,

Your ban has now been moved to a community ban for advertisement of a different server, and your permanent ban on SCP-RP 24/7 / PAC3 / E2 will now have no chance of being removed.

Thank you for your time!

floop.png

29 minutes ago, Bread said:

Hello,

Your ban has now been moved to a community ban for advertisement of a different server, and your permanent ban on SCP-RP 24/7 / PAC3 / E2 will now have no chance of being removed.

Thank you for your time!

Hanz reformed? 👍

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂

On 9/23/2022 at 8:21 PM, Bread said:

Hello,

Thank you for your time!

This is the guy who was "smt" on a different scprp server owned by none other Joshy Freeman. I think he should also be community banned.

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

On 9/23/2022 at 8:21 PM, Bread said:

Hello,

Thank you for your time!

Hello i write you to tell you that Parallax Gaming no longer exists so i found it a bit stupid or unnecesary to community ban me and keep the ban i hope you think a bit about your decision i await your answer. Thanks

9 hours ago, Boris. said:

Hello i write you to tell you that Parallax Gaming no longer exists so i found it a bit stupid or unnecesary to community ban me and keep the ban i hope you think a bit about your decision i await your answer. Thanks

maxresdefault.jpg 

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

Norra is addicted to the server man, seek help PLEASE

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel