Tasker

Tasker's Staff Application

In-game name(s): Tasker

Steam Name: uncletasker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:589845583

Age when applying: 17

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: England - GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes 

Current total game-time on the server: Your total time is 1mo 3w 16h 20m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: Battalion 2nd LT & Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes and I prefer to speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: January 13th 2022 and I have taken a few short breaks

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: I use them all a lot.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): https://imgur.com/a/RLEGMho

State the role of staff on the server: 

The role and responsibilities of staff on the server are to deal with OOC issues and to make sure people are following the server rules accordingly whilst helping those who need help. They have to put In a lot of effort to keep the server looking smooth and have to be professional at all times.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes I know the rules really well

List of all previous server staff experience: N/A 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes I understand

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member: 

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: 

I'd ask for their name and then teleport to the person who is apparently killing other clones whilst being cloaked. If I see evidence of them killing clones whilst spectating then I would freeze them so they cannot cause any more disruption and take the person into an out of character area to explain what they've done wrong, and then I would give them the appropriate warning for the amount of players they have killed. If I don't find any evidence whilst spectating then I would check the BLogs and if its true then give out the justified punishment.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I'd take the claim and go to the cadet. Once I'm there I'd ask Battalion to send a trainer to the cadet area if there is a Battalion member online (I could do this If I was on job). If either Battalion don't send someone or there is no Battalion on then I would ask using the OOC chat If someone is able to train them. If no response is given I'd TP an appropriate player to train them. If there is not an appropriate player to train them then I'd train the cadet myself.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Its accidental so I'd let it be dealt In character via punishment. 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I'd just remind them that its something they technically should be doing since its Fail RP if not but I wouldn't take it any further. If they need help with knowing when to salute and when not to then I would help them.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

I'd inform the person that not every instance of Fail RP can be stated within the server rules but what they did was still considered Fail RP. If the individual has already been verbally warned then I'd give them a warning for Fail RP. If they still disagree then I'd ask for a more senior member of staffs opinion.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I'd explain my rational behind the punishment and then If there is a more senior member of staff I would ask them to give their opinion on the matter. If the senior member of staff agrees than I would inform them that if they still think that way, they can make a warn appeal on the forums.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I have been part of the server for over 9 months now and feel like I am really in touch with the community. I get along with everyone and try to help where I can. I guess In some way I sort of want to give back to the community by being part of the staff team and helping others as they did for me. 

Personally, I feel like I've got quite a big amount of experience from being high ranks in multiple regiments and learning from other people who have been here before me. A lot of trust has been put into me especially when I got Commander in 442nd. I would hope it displayed the level or trust that can be put into me and I continued to try and show this after joining Battalion. I took the responses to my last application really seriously and have tried to show that I am mature and will continue to be dedicated.

I would like to think that people think good of me on the server and I try to help everyone I can. I support other members of the community by offering my help when it is needed and if they accept my help I show them that they made the right choice. I have learnt a lot since I first joined and this is why I believe I could really do well as a staff member.

Finally, I believe its a great opportunity to prove that I am a capable and competent member of the community and would like to make sure that this is proven.

Thanks for reading

+1 Great lad and Has Past High ranks and Now High ranks! Good activity!

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

+1
The Application:

• Pros:
    • You have a decent play time
    • You have a high rank, showing that you are trusted, both with power and responsibility
    • Very precise answers to the questions, no faults
    • Commendable reason for wanting staff - giving back to the community is always good to see
    • Previous positions indicate your dedication to the server
  • Cons:
    • While your application was good, there isn't much that sets you apart from the other applicants. Your answer to 'What makes you better than the others' was answered well, however lacked a distinguishing quality to really set you apart from the competition. With that being said, still a good app. 

The Applicant:

• Pros:
    • You are very competent and mature
    • You are active and very approachable - qualities of a good staff member
    • You are respected and liked in the community - very important in staff
    • I personally believe you would excel in a position such as staff
  • Cons:
    • There are occasional moments of immaturity

Best of Luck!
Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1

Sensible and mature

Very welcoming individual

Signature Restrictions

Please ensure your signature complies with the following restrictions:

• Maximum of 1 image
  • Images up to 440 x 240 pixels
  • Maximum of 5 lines

• View signatures? fuck me

+1

Positives 

- Active

- Reached high in game ranks

- Good Application

Negatives: 

- I agree with what Cheese said - although a good application you could try to distinguish yourself from other applications, really explain in more detail why you would be excel as staff compared to other applicants. (still a good app overall though) 

Overall

I think Tasker would make a good addition to the Staff team and has shown more signs of maturity which was mentioned before and achieved high ranks in game.

Good luck! 

- cam

Edited by camo432

Current Ranks:

GM Commander camo

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

Huge +1 

Tasker is one of my favorite people in this community and although has his moments of immaturity, he knows when to be professional as well and I have no doubt he would do well as a member of the staff team. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1

-Loved this man from my first day on the server, was a lost ct in my first event and he took me under his wing. 

-Reached high & trusted ranks numerous times, I believe this man can be trusted with ULX.

-Detailed application and looks like he spent a good amount of time on it.

-Very active 

Best of luck tasker!

+1 

Alright application, good playtime, high IC rank, active, could make a good staff member. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

+1 

Cool guy and one of the Batt that I know can take a joke, have fun but still able to do his job seriously when it comes down to it. Never had a negative issue with him. 

Good luck Tasker.

-=Current Ranks=-

Kit Fisto, Detainment Droid, Reserve Medic

-=Past Ranks=-

Event Planner, 104th LCPL

spacer.png

Denied
Unfortunatly you have not been selected at this time.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET