Past IC Ranks:

CE Temp Vice Commander

CE Temp EXO

Jedi Legionnaire

Jedi Illusionist

OOC Ranks:

Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes I own a working microphone and I communicate by both forms but I prefer by speaking.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined the 20/11/21 and I have taken 3 LOA of about one week each because of in real life and school stuff.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I'm always on at the discord and teamspeak and I check the forums daily.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2870012069

(Ignore the "Select a player to see their warnings", it's a problem that hasn't been repaired yet)

State the role of staff on the server:

The Staff role is to deal with players OOC issues while making sure everyone is haveing a good time, the palyers are obeying the rules and the server is running at the best performance.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes I have read them multiple times and I'm familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience:

I haven't been staff in any Gmod server, but I have been staff in other games like minecraft in which I got the staff job in 2 different minecraft servers for 1-2 months before I resigned from that positions and left the servers. Also, even if I haven't been staff in any Gmod server, I have seen many times and I have tried in singleplayer how the AWarn3 system, ULX, GmodAdminSuite and any other type of admin system that CWRP has works.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes I completely understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

First, I will see if it's true by checking at the logs to see if I could find the acused player harming another players, also, cloaking and then TP to that player to see if he is shooting to another player at the moment and asking for an image evidence to the claimer. If I saw it was true I will bring the player into a sit in where I will question him for any reasons for that behaivour, if he had no reason then I will give him an appropiate punishment.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would notice a Battalion member that there is a cadet that needs training so he can call a NCO+ to train him, if any Battalion wasn't online I would notice the rank in charge of the base in that moment (which would be the highest rank on) to call a NCO+, in the case that any of these members weren't responding, I would ask through OOC chat if any NCO+ would want to train a cadet. If no answer was given of any NCO+ after this I will choose a random NCO+ to train him making sure that he wasn't in any type of RP activity or something important.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I will not intervene as it was an accident that can happen to anyone and instead I will let CG to give him a warn for not causing any accidents of this again.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I wouldn't mind too much, but in this case I will not intervene with my staff power as it isn't an OOC problem, instead I will intervene with my clone job IC to remind that he should salute ranks 2nd LT+.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would tell him that, even if the instance of the FailRP is not stated, he can get an idea of what is it and what IC actions would be FailRP by reading through the rules and using a little bit of common sense. After this, I will tell him that the action that he did was still FailRP and I will give him a warn if he had several verbal warnings before.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I will tell him that the staff word is final and what he did is wrong so that's why he got punished. If he continued arguing, I will contact a superior staff member for his opinions of the situation, if he gave me the reason in the situation then I will tell the player that if he wants to continue arguing, he could complaint at the forums telling why he doesn't deserve his punishment with valid reasons.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I think I deserve the staff position for my activity, performance and high dedication qualities. As many players in my regiment and in other regiments or positions had seen, I'm pretty active when I don't have any important stuff to do irl, playing at least 3-5 hours a regular day and almost 6-8 hours a weekend (sometimes lasting from the morning until the midnight). Also, my performance in my regiment CE is really good, I always help most of the people in this job as also outside of this job like in Jedi, bringing fun and helping many players in their OOC and IC problems and other things. As well, I have a hard dedication in obtaining goals and giving the best of me in this server for getting higher ranks, positions and better performance in my main jobs so the people and I can be proud of. I am very kind, funny and hard-working person. I probably don't have much staff experience in this server or in other Garry's Mod servers but all the time I have been in this server makes me know how much of the systems that Staff use goes and how to use the Staff job in a good way so the players can have a good time on the server.

As I said before, I have a high dedication and I'm a hard-working person so I will use this qualities in the Staff job if I get it to make sure I make players experience much better and they get the fun and gameplay they deserve so they can continue playing on the server as long as possible. The time I would be in Staff I will try to be more sociable with other players and I will use this position as much as I can for helping the community of CWRP, resolving all the problems the players have. Thank you for reading my app and I hope I could get accepted this time.

Current SWRP Ranks

[CE Lieutenant Commander] | [Jedi Initiate] |  | [Reserve Medic| [Event Planner]

Past SWRP Ranks

[CE T CMDR] | [CE VC] | [CE EXO] | [Jedi Legionnaire] | [Jedi Occultist/Illusionist] | [Jedi Shade| [Jedi Beast Tamer] | [SCT MSGT - Medic] [68th SFC - Scout] | [68th SGTM - Sr Medic] | [SCT 2nd LT - Medic]

Other Past Ranks

[Pz.Grenadier "GD" Unteroffizier - Panzerjäger - OberPionier - Funker]

Neutral
The Application:

• Pros:
    • You have a good amount of playtime
    • You have held moderately high ranks - showing that you have been trusted with a degree of power before, albeit IC
    • For someone who is not a native speaker/writer, I think the application was quite good
    • This is your third application so you have shown your commitment to wanting this position
  • Cons:
    • You do not really stand out compared with other applicants, your answer to the 'Why do you deserve staff more than others' didn't really tell me much. High performance and activity is an expected quality of staff members.
    • Some of your answers to the aforementioned questions are excessive: why ask for photo evidence if you have found it in the logs? Why get one of your superiors to deal with an argument? - Tbf, the answers are still correct for the most part, I am just being very harsh

The Applicant:

• Pros:
    • I have not had any negative interactions with you
    • I see you around quite frequently so you are quite active
  • Cons:
    • I do not really know you, so it is hard for me to gauge whether you're a good candidate based off of who you are

Best of Luck!
Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

(Disclaimer: I know Eduard quite well so this could potentially be a bit bias) 
+1
- Great guy
- Active
- High rank (considering you are kind of rank blocked) 
- Good application

Over all from my experience with you has been great. I do know you a bit better because we have made you temp hierarchy multiple times and from this i know you have the quality's to be a good staff member. You have also made a good staff app. 

Good luck,
Henk

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator

Neutral

Application has no negatives qualities but doesn't really stick out compared to other applicants. However, Eduard is a very nice lad. 

Good luck! 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Neutral/+1

- Nicely asnwered on the scenario questions

- Active

- Third app, meaning he is determined to become staff

- Dont know much about you so I cant confidently give you a +1 

Good Luck

+1

Never had an Issue with Eduard in CE, always been a solid member
Decent experience in both Clone and Jedi
Good Application

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1 

Good application, high playtime and good IC rank. I don't know you very well but what I can see from your Hierarchy's response you seem like a nice guy. Could make a fit for the staff team. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

Denied
Unfortunatly you have not been selected at this time.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET