Steam Name:

Lauritzen

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞

STEAM_0:0:109299693

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

Norway | GMT+2

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes, I speak English fluently and type, however when it tends to be long I might have few or bit grammar errors due to problems in the past.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

3.34 months

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

442nd Commander & Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes, I have a working microphone and use it all the time and type if neccessary.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

17/02/2021

Not like a big break but the last break was ROA only a few days due to being sick so, in other words, I tend not to take breaks unless necessary. The big ones have been a vacation (2 weeks) in the summer and a year or so since I started to play CSGO competitively and had no spare time to play on the server. But since the CSGO team, I played in disbanded due to various reasons I went back to the CWRP and played seriously and consistently on the server.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I use teamspeak all the time on the server and look in use discord often for communicating, forums is not my most active place.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/a/hMkJ7D5
Been officially warned ~1 years ago as job abuse since I gave a CT a lightsaber
(unable to put the "!time" with warning picture since it blurs the surrounding when having the warnings screen open)

State the role of staff on the server:

The staff's role is to keep the server balanced, support the community for them to enjoy their time on the server and, help the community once an issue occurs that requires external help to be solved. The role of the staff can vary from third client cheats to personal matters or requires assistance from the staff to fulfil for example an event in crisis. Staff are to not abuse the power and authority inherited by the position received and is to not make a judgment without considering the consequences of one's actions and the judgement is to be presented as impartial.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I have read them and are indeed familiar with the most common and occoring rules, but I do not know the entire list of rules in my head. I have read the server rules multiple time in the past and present.

List of all previous server staff experience:

I have been a staff on a community server in CSGO for ~1 year ago and mainly dealt with toxicity and cheaters. 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes, I do.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

First, I have to oversee the scenario and spectate the suspect. If the claim is falsified then the log would be required to check and in the case of the logging telling the truth, it would proceed with the server protocol. In the case, the suspect is completely innocent (not a trace of claim) then a verbal warning will be given to the victim/requester if it is in the protocol.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

Identify the highest ranking (battalion) and poke them that the cadet requires a trainer, if there is no battalion or the entire battalion is AFK, an NCO would be manually picked and in the absence of NCO, the lowest rank (CO+) would be picked instead.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

This is not required external help due to the case being RP and would be dealt by CG.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

This is IC so this is to be ignored, and barely anyone follows this IG rule.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

A warning for the suspect would suffice the punishment and an explanation of their offense if required. 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would try to convince them to understand the situation and if it is not possible I would proceed with the punishment according to the protocol and ask them to send in a complaint on the forums as the suspect sees the judgement as inequitable.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

My activity of myself on the server is consistent and high as I spent most of my free time on the server and with the regiment. This is usually from morning till night at weekends and on weekdays from late afternoon to nighttime. My spare time as explained is basically only spent on CWRP. 
           I have reached the rank of commander which shows my dedication to the server and regiment while showing that I am trustworthy not to abuse the authority and not neglecting the duties I am responsible for. The date I joined the server, was 17/02/2021, I've played serious since the start and have been in multiple regiments as high ranked (RRD, 74th (researcher) and 442nd) and till today I am still taking the server seriously. The warning I received was a year ago as it is mentioned and seen as job abuse. Since I received it I've accepted it without voiding it and it has never occurred twice - the offense was giving a CT a lightsaber. Stayed clean since the warning.
          Since I am a commander in CWRP and have been an admin on a CSGO community it proves that I am responsible when it comes to duties given and operate in a good manner for the situation. And the rare break I take which usually only happens few times a year will not change, in other words the activity will still be as active as it has been. 
        The reason why I want to apply for staff is to help out the community and achieve "greater" things as I like having obligations and more stuff to do rather than having nothing to do. I enjoy the idea of being able to help people as it gives me satisfaction and I get to expierence the same joy back when I was an admin in the CSGO community server.

Edited by Lauritzen
Permitted to edit by Key

[ CURRENT RANKS ]

CT PVT Lauritzen

[ PAST RANKS ]

CWRP Administrator

501st Legion Lieutenant Colonel

Doom's Unit Commander 

442nd Siege Battalion Commander

RRD Advanced Researcher

74th Advanced Researcher

+1
- high rank
- Nice guy 
- Competent!

[Current Ranks]   
 ST Commander - IRP Mod
[Past Ranks] 
[
CWRP]  -  CT LCOL - DU EXO - CG LCOL -  442nd VC
[IRP] - ST VC - 501st Temp EXO - Admin

+1

Positives 

-Extremely active
-good application
-has handled situations as commander very well

Negatives

-N/A

Overall

Although apps have only opened recently. Looking through I think that Lauritzen is a great candidate. He is calm and collective and handles all situations I've seen him in impeccably. I would love to see Lauritzen be staff as I know for a fact he will do well.
Good Luck Lauritzen 

-Jack H

-Ex MingeSquad 
-Ex Permaban
-Ex Battalion
-Ex GM Vice Commander
-Ex GM Marshal Commander
-Ex 442nd CPL
-Ex 104th CPL
-Vice Admiral

Disco Inferno Dancing GIF

+1

Positives 

- Very Active

- Has done great work with 442nd

- Good Application

Overall

I think Lauritzen would be a good addition to the staff team, seem to care about the server and has done great work with 442nd especially with its struggles. 

Good luck! 

- camo 

Current Ranks:

GM Commander camo

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

+1
The Application:

• Pros: 
    • You are a high rank, which proves you can handle more power & responsibilities 
    • You have a high amount of play time - you've been here for long enough to know how the management of this server works
    • Your position in 442nd as mentioned in the final question, sets you apart from others as it demonstrates you dedication to helping something where so many others have failed. You have not neglected your duties and are in the process of reviving the regiment, which shows me your selflessness - a good trait to have in staff
    • Application overall was well written and professional
  • Cons:
    • You have 1 warn (not a big issue as I know you have improved majorly since then)

The Applicant:

• Pros:
    • I have known you for a long while; ever since I joined 74th. I know that you would be a very good staff member
    • You have repeatedly proven your competence within the server
    • You are known in the community, and respected
  • Cons:
    • N/A

Best of Luck!
Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1 

Literally carrying 442nd on his back and still manages to not get burnt out. Nice and friendly guy! Calm and collected so I think he'll do fine in sits and taking claims. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1

Already after a single day on the server, Lauritzen sticks out as a mature, competent and patient guy. I was actually suprised when i checked and saw that he didnt have a ULX yet, but i guess he has a chance to get it now. He also holds a high rank, seems very active within the community and wrote a good application. I havent talked to him too much yet, but from what i have seen so far this man is a no-brainer to get into the team.

Good luck man!

Current ranks

ICRP

ISF Sec. Sup. Lt. COL

Junior Developer

Previous ranks

DU Commander | Battalion Warrant Officer | CWRP

Fleet Commander + Fleet Temp Commodore | IRP

Super Admin | Lead Mentor | IRP v1 - IRP v2 (2 yrs)

Fleet Commodore & Temp Rear Admiral | IRP v2

Rebel General | IRP v1

T Shock Commander | IRP v1

Shock Captain | TRP

Moff | TRP

Rebel Major | TRP

CFU Deputy Director | HLRP

Vegilantes Lead Agent | Gamemaster faction | HLRP

Moderator | Gamemaster | Discord moderator | HLRP

"https://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=oy0TUwGba9Q"

Skjermbilde 2022-03-18 185218.png

20220619211312_1.jpg

Skjermbilde 2022-08-03 124245.png

+1

-Lauritzen is such a nice guy, haven't had a single negative interaction with him.

-Active, see him on most of the time not letting go of 442nd.

-Reached a high rank and is a fair person so can definitely be trusted enough to take claims.

Best of luck Lauritzen

+1

- Lauritzen is one of my favourite players since the time i was in 74th with him

- he can be such a good staff member, and he has also some good playtime which means his experience level is very high

Best of luck Nik 🙂

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL | CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

+1

Trustworthy with current high rank and lots of experience
Very good activity
Positive Community Feedback

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow | Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner | Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC | 501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1 

Is a big reason why 442nd is still a regiment and no issues with commitment. 

Was the first one to reach bronze EC participation medal after reset. EZclap

Would make a good addition to staff as he is trusted

Current Ranks:

501st Vice Commander

CWRP Senior Event Planner

-------------------------

Previous Ranks: 

212th COL

501st EXO

"I spent 300 hours getting into ARC"

+1 

Great application, active, trusted IC rank, good playtime, overall just great. Lauritzen has saved 442nd which shows dedication. Will make an great fit for the staff team! 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command