The Netherlands | UTC +1

Can you speak and type English fluently:

I can speak English well and I can type pretty quick

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

2mo 2w 5d 19h 29m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

104th Vice Commander | Jedi Blade warrior | Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I have a fully working microphone | most of the time i speak but sometimes i type but both work 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined the server on 30/07/2021 and i have only taken LOA's and ROA's but i have not taken any off server breaks since.

How often do you use our TeamSpeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I almost always have all 3 of them open when i go on my laptop 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2871332860
I am not able to show both at the same time because the chat gets blurry when I open the warn menu and I am not able to move it. But this screenshot was made on 04/10/2022, and i have not been banned or kicked since joining

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of staff is to ensure the server rules are being followed and aren’t broken. They also help players with things such as helping with a SIM like giving equipment to the participants or giving CO’s a tool/physic gun so they can host a training

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I have read the server rules multiple times and still do so from time to time

List of all previous server staff experience:

I do not have any previous staff experience

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:
I fully understand that

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would first cloak myself and teleport to the player to see if they are killing clones at that moment, if he/she isn’t  then I would check logs to see if they did before I was there, if they did then I would bring them to a sit and explain to them that what they have done is against the sever rules and give them a warning for RDM or MRDM depending on how many people they might have killed.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would first teleport to the cadet and tell them that I will get someone to train them, after that I would give a battalion member a pm and tell them that I cadet is in need of training, if nobody comes to train the cadet after the battalion ordered them to then I would look for an NCO and tell them that he will need to train the cadet

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

if he did it once and it was truly a mistake then I would not interfere as it is and IC situation and let CG handle it.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would not really do anything as even though I am a higher rank and should be saluted, as it an IC thing and doesn’t break any OOC rules so as staff I wouldn’t take action

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would first warn them for FailRP and after I would explain to them that even though it isn’t stated in the server rules there is still a section for unwritten rules and can be known by thinking I bit more before doing it

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would explain to them what they did wrong and I would remember them of what they did that got himself warned, if they would keep arguing about it after that I would tell them to go to the forums and make an appeal for the warn there.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I have been in the community for a little more than a year now and I have enjoyed it a lot, I want to make sure the community stays enjoyable for newer players and for the current ones, and becoming staff would in my eyes make that partly possible.

I have been Vice Commander for almost a year and I know how to deal with people that break rules and are just here to minge. Becoming staff would allow me to learn more things about the server that I don’t know right now which would also help me grow as a member of hierarchy.

when I come home from school (which is usually between 14:15 and 15:10) I go online and do some school work while being there, most of the time there aren’t that many people online yet, so if no staff member would be there at that time then I would be able to make sure no rules are being broken when it’s still a bit early.

I would bring my best activity, performance, all the help I can give to the staff team and learn anything that I can in the process to hopefully in the future become even better and more helpful to the community. I had been thinking trying for staff for a while as in my view it is a great position to help the server and its people. I can easily understand people and I’m always open to meet and talk to new people. And when I see someone break the rules, I do want them to be punished as would be deserving.

+1

-Is very active

-Friendly guy so will be a good look for the server

-Level-headed and has been VC for some time now, has dealt with plenty of bad eggs before.

-Mature so can be trusted with ULX 

Good luck Luuk! 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1

Good Application
High Rank and Trusted
Good Activity

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1 

Good application, good playtime, high IC rank, friendly towards other members. Could make a good staff member. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

+1 
great activity 
has dealt with a lot of minges over his time as VC 
he is a very mature lad 

good luck man 

Current Ranks:

Jedi Master

CWRP Jedi Event Planner
CWRP Security Staff

Former Ranks:

CWRP

DS Commando F87-501st Commander-GC Commander-74th DMO-104th T VC-DU T EXO-CT T VC-ARC Colonel-104th Null ARC Colonel-104th Gamma ARC Colonel-CG T ARC-CT DSGTM-Jedi Specter-Jedi Sentinel-Jedi Mender-CWRP Senior Admin-CWRP Event Planner

IRP

Sith Ghost-Sith ShadowLord-Darth-Overlord-The Grand Inquisitor-ICRP Event Manager-T-RP Deputy Event Manager-IORP Senior Event Planner-IRP Senior Event Planner-IRP Moderator-IRP Event Planner-JT Commando-501st Commando Medic
-Jedi BattleMaster

Denied
Unfortunatly you have not been selected at this time.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET