England, BST

Can you speak and type English fluently: 

Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 

2 weeks, 3 days, 14 hours

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: 

501st ARC Colonel, Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: 

Yes, I own a microphone and when communicating I speak.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined the server in March 2022. I took a 1-2 month break between May-July. I have also had 4 short LOA’s.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I use both teamspeak and discord very frequently, pretty much daily. I don't use the forums as often as I do with ts and discord but I read them every once in a while.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

I have no previous bans or kicks.

COPYbN7jiwamZ34t2lwM6WTi0IoriKNgz8afu85FbtdqUAj7euE8RCPQ8Zjq9beSCaWMI40OV4rAfXOKMZC1QchrfYFRynZ1_Veya6r0qaTxPP-EQ2vwMAErxLlIGRueBKlOStj25G7AHQFagfcnYFYRxxMknLs4znsCKWmGQR-zATyfgBHGJ5BjCw

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff have a duty to ensure that other players are not breaking the rules, and doing so in a way that does not show any bias or favouritism, or use any abuse of their powers. Their role is to also help players with any problems they have and ensure that everyone has an enjoyable time on the server.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

I was a mod on a previous gmod RP server for many months.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: 

Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

Firstly I would tp in no-clip to the player who made the claim to see if it was still happening. If the player was no longer doing it or there was no one there, I would immediately check logs to see if the accusation was true and that it was made against the correct player.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would first advise the cadet to do /advert in chat and state that they need a trainer. If they still haven't got a trainer after that I would let battalion know that there is a cadet waiting to be trained. If there are no battalion members on I myself would ask for an NCO to train the cadet, and if no NCO’s are willing then I would tp any available NCO that is online to train the cadet.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Although this is breaking golden rule, it was an accident and not done on purpose, and it is an accident that can happen fairly frequently to anyone, so for this reason I would not step in or do anything.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

As this is a very common occurrence for CT #### and not a serious offence, I would most likely not take any action against the CT ####, and instead possibly just remind them of the rule for next time.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would explain to them that FailRP, no matter the instance, is a warning. I would then further explain the rules surrounding FailRP to them so that they understand them more clearly and to help prevent them from getting any further warnings to do with FailRP.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would first explain to them the reasoning behind the punishment, if they continue to argue I would ask them why they do not agree with the punishment and attempt to reason with them and get them to understand why they are receiving the specific punishment. I would also advise them that if they really don't agree with the punishment and think it is unfair, that they can report it on the forums or to a member of the SMT.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

As stated before I have previous experience being staff on a Gmod RP server, so I know how to handle certain situations and like people not following rules or needing help etc. I have also always loved helping people, even now not as a staff member, I enjoy helping both current and new players when they need it.

I am very active on the server, I am on every evening and into the night after work and during the day (evening and night as well) on my days off and in my spare time. So I feel that this would allow me to be online frequently to assist players and deal with any problems if other or few staff members are not online at the time.

I also recently achieved ARC which I was very happy about and motivated me more on the server. When I first joined the server I was not expecting to stay so therefore I did not take the server as serious, but the more I played the more I started to enjoy the server and wanted to stay and rank up. So as soon as I realised this I started to take the server more seriously and achieved CO and then SO in 501st which I never thought I would, then going on to achieve ARC just made me enjoy the server more. I realise I have not always been the most well behaved, but since getting SO and ARC and the build up to getting both, especially ARC, I have become more dedicated and really wanting to take the server more seriously, which I have been since I joined 501st, In order to achieve my goals on the server and be better. 

I always knew I eventually wanted to be staff on the server, but I also knew that I needed to improve before I could or should apply. And I recently feel like I have done that and still have a want to improve even more.

To summarise I feel I would be a good staff member as I am always willing to help and enjoy helping people, I have previous staff experience which benefits me with knowing what to do and how to handle things, I am active and can definitely see myself continuing to be active if not more for the foreseeable future, I am dedicated and have been working hard to improve and achieve my goals on the server and will continue to do so.

I really enjoy playing the server and interacting with everyone in the community, both the server and the players have done a lot for me personally, and I feel like staff would be a really good opportunity for me to prove my dedication to the server, that I am capable and will allow me to show my improvement from how I used to be. 

Thank you, and I Hope that you will consider me for this role.

+1

Decent App with very detailed answers and as ive seen you are very active. Previous staff experiance also always helps. As vengeance meantioned playtime isnt as high as others but when i applied i was similar so i dont see an issue with it.

Current ranks

OS Squad Leader

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous ranks

Minge Squad

212th SGTM

501st SGT

GM Temp VC

41st Temp VC

GM ARC COL

CG Temp ARC LT COL

104th Temp ARC COL

Jedi Warlock

ARC LT

lil peep gif 2.gif

+1
The Application:

• Pros:
    • You have previous staffing experience in a g-mod server - you should have a decent level of knowledge on what staff is like
    • You have achieved ARC, which shows some competence and trust within the community
    • You know what you need to do to improve yourself, and are working on it - shows that you are not arrogant/egotistical
  • Cons:
    • Low playtime compared with other applicants
    • Not much else besides your limited staffing experience sets you out from the other applicants

The Applicant:

• Pros:
    • I know you fairly well and can confidently say that I think you would do well as staff
    • You are active and friendly 
    • You are well known within the community
  • Cons:
    • You can be immature sometimes

Best of Luck!
Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

overall i liked the application but as a former player, don’t believe the play time is enough, I also think that there’s been a lot of drama caused overall which isn’t a good idea especially for staff and i think if she applied later on with abit more experience and showed that she can handle a situation calmly then yeah sure. Nice girl tho 

-1 Women moment L bozo

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Neutral 

Application is good, you have an good IC rank but your playtime is low compared to other applicants, and as Chees said nothing really special sets you out from the rest applicants. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

+1

Never really talked to Jebdy much, too many sweaty 501st around and I'm scared of the colour blue. From the few interactions I have had they seem to be a rather chill person.

Also got blown up by an orbital while I scrolled through my Force Powers.

-=Current Ranks=-

Kit Fisto, Detainment Droid, Reserve Medic

-=Past Ranks=-

Event Planner, 104th LCPL

spacer.png

Denied
Unfortunatly you have not been selected at this time.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET