Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):  

1mo 2w 2d 23h 14m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: 

Platinum VIP | 501st Vice Commander 

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes i do and 99% of the time i speak.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 

I joined on the 5/11/21 and have taken a handful of LOA/ROA's to deal with real life problems which will be mentioned soon.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: 

I use the teamspeak and discord almost every day and i check the forums regularly.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link) :

https://imgur.com/a/ftxBEVJ 

State the role of staff on the server: 

Staff have several roles on the server but the most important one is maintaining and making sure that all players follow the rules whilst also ensuring the players enjoy their time on the server. ( Other roles can include: Taking claims | Helping to set up simulations and trainings etc.)

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?:  

Yes i understand them and keep up to date with them. 

List of all previous server staff experience:

I don't have any previous but i am willing to learn and put my time and effort towards it.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes i understand and would respect the decision. 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would start by taking the player that reported it to a sit and ask him what happened while checking logs. When I see that he has killed someone I would teleport them to me and freeze them in case of them attempting to kill me and would ask them what happened. Afterwards I would explain to him what he did wrong and would give him a warning and afterwards i would go in noclip and spectate them for awhile but if it gets more serious then i would ban them depending on the severity.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would first off TP to the cadet and tell them that I'll get a trainer for them. Once I've done that I would goto a battalion member and ask them to send a NCO+ to go there. If no one goes or there isn't any batt on i would tp a random NCO to the area to train.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would most likely leave it if it is a one shot accident but if it is an attempt to RDM then I would physgun them away into a sit and give them the correct punishment for it.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would just remind them in-character since it is not an OOC thing but would tell them it doesn't really matter unless in formation.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

Depending on the situation I would tp them to me and let them tell me what the situation was, if it was something very minor then i would tell them what they had done wrong and if it will happen again then they'll be punished but if it was a more serious and they were using a loophole around a rule then i would straight up warn them for it and go to a higher ranking staff member about the loophole but i would tell the player regardless of the severity that they should use common sense.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would just tell them that it still stands and if they want to complain about it then i would call over a higher ranking staff member or tell them to goto the forums about it.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I know when people see this app they will most likely think or mention about my inactivity or loa's but the reason why it has been like that is because one of my ex's came out and accused me of very serious things to the point police had to get involved and has left me being harassed and threatened by her friends but throughout that time I have still tried my best to play on the server and help out with thing and now that it is starting to be dealt with fully I am gaining more motivation and my mental health isn't so fucked by it. But I do believe I deserve it since I have been here for a fair amount of time and have always been dedicated for going for staff, hence why I never applied for EP or anything but also as I have stated to other people I do thing IRL such as sports coaching which puts me into situations where i need to be adaptable, reliable, strict and more, which also helps deal with people being difficult. Another thing is since my last app people had seen my jokey and not so mature side but since then i have been strict with when i show it and doing a lot more to show people I am genuinely mature. I am able to get along with pretty much everyone on the server and don't hold any bias towards people so even if I'm best pals with one of the people i would still listen to both side's and go for which one is right but thank you for reading my app might not be the best since I'm writing it when I'm very unwell but love you all and have a good day.

Dommo the tall man x 

+1

Positives 

- Highly known within the server

- Has achieved high rank within the server with 501st Vice Commander

- Good application

Negatives:

- N/A

Overall: 

Dommo 100% deserves a chance at Staff, he definitely would be a great addition to the team. Has shown great dedication to the server and is known by a lot on the server and has worked wonders with 501st since achieving hierarchy and more recently Vice Commander.

Good luck! 

- cam

Current Ranks:

GM Commander camo

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

+1

Positives 

-High Ranking
-good application
-Currently Active
-Mature
-High play time

Negatives

- N/A

Dommo is a great guy and I'm sure he will do great in Staff. Big +1.  

Good luck Dommo

Your favourite 'tory' 

Jack H

-Ex MingeSquad 
-Ex Permaban
-Ex Battalion
-Ex GM Vice Commander
-Ex GM Marshal Commander
-Ex 442nd CPL
-Ex 104th CPL
-Vice Admiral

Disco Inferno Dancing GIF

+1 

Fun and a reasonable guy. 

Would make a valuable addition to staff

Only minus is tends to get angry and swear at people which is something that can be worked on

Current Ranks:

501st Vice Commander

CWRP Senior Event Planner

-------------------------

Previous Ranks: 

212th COL

501st EXO

"I spent 300 hours getting into ARC"

+1 I love dommo hes great

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

-High IC rank

-Nice and easy to read application

-Great playtime

-Improved activity and maturity since last application.

Overall I would love to have Dommo on the staff team, he makes the server more fun to play on and always makes my day when I speak to him.

Good luck! 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1
- sound cunt

[Current Ranks]   
 ST Commander IRP Mod
[Past Ranks] 
[
CWRP]  -  CT LCOL - DU EXO - CG LCOL  442nd VC
[IRP] - ST VC - 501st Temp EXO - Admin

+1 

Since the last application Dommos temper has improved, you have good playtime and are friendly to the people on the server. Can make a good member in the staff team. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

+1
The Application

• Pros:
    • High playtime - knows the server well
    • High rank - can handle responsibility and power
    • Answered questions well and has good motives for wanting to join staff
  • Cons:
    • Not too much distinguishes you from the other applicants, you could have sold yourself more in the final question

The Applicant

• Pros:
    • I have known you for a while and I think you would make a very good staff member
    • You are well known and well received in the community
  • Cons:
    • You can be quite hot headed

Best of luck!
Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

Denied
Unfortunatly you have not been selected at this time.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET