Mort

Morts Event Planner Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: mort6001 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198331295877/ 

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): Jedi Sage Mort

Teamspeak Name: Mort

Playtime on the Server: 2mo 3d 9h 57m + 5 weeks that i lost due to a glitch, not that it matters

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:185515074

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Yes, have been Senior Moderator here in CWs, have been Senior Administrator in IRP and currently Security Staff in IRP.

Current Age: 17

Warns/Bans: None

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes, it is perfectly understandable

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: Rishimoon

Clone ECs:

-Undead Soldier x4, 1500

Jedi ECs:
-Sith Warmonger, 20k HP (for the first life), 50k for final life (meant to be a final boss)
-Sith Cultists x4, 15k HP (for the first life), 30k for the final part of the event
NOTE: Depending on the amount of High Council members the HP of the Sith will be lower or higher to prevent the event from cutting short

Republic's Execution:

Jedi Side:

The Jedi will be at the Jedi Temple, attending their everyday duties when suddenly, they feel a disturbance in the force coming from the caves, but on their way out, they come across a Sith (the Warmonger), who introduces himself to the Jedi, he will explain to them that him and his cult have been craving war for so long, and that they have been on the lookout for a planet suitable for war, until they came across Rishimoon, where they felt the screams of thousands of souls that had lost their lives on the numerous battles this planet had endured, so they decided to go there, and perform a ritual to resurrect them and create an army to fight the republic, the Warmonger will proceed to tell the Jedi that their efforts are now futile, as with this monologue, he was buying time for the Cultists to perform the ritual.

The undead will beggin to rise in MG, they will break it down and attack the clones, this relentless attack will go on while the Jedi are fighting the saber users, who will keep respawning there, this way, an all out war between Sith and Jedi, a battle of constant action where no one is left out and always has someone to fight, when the clones manage to make it all they way into the caves (read clone side of event to understand), the ECs will get their HP set for their final life, and the final battle will beggin inside the JC, Clones and Jedi vs Sith and Undead army, where the Jedi will manage to defeat the Sith and stop the ritual so that the clones can reclaim MB.

Clone Side:

The clone will be at Main Base, doing their everyday duties, when they will suddenly be attacked by an army of the undead, who happen to be enemies they have previously killed, that are now back for revenge, they will receive a message from the Jedi informing them that the reason for this is that a group of Sith had performed a ritual for the undead to return, and that until the Sith are dead, the undead will keep coming in waves, storming Main Base, furthermore, they will also be told that while the Sith was entering orbit he took down the venator providing backup to the base, and that they will soon start to run out of reinforcements.

And so the event beggins, event characters will first come from MG and start to make their way into MB, heading in front of the VDC, where clones will be fighting them trying to hold them off, the event characters will then try a different approach in order to go into the bases core by going to the LPs and trying to push from there, they will slowly progress until they make it to the SIM room, then to HQ roof, and then finally will enter HQ and make their way inside, in here the ECs will take down the generator and turn the lights off, after the GR is repaired THE LAST STAND WILL BEGGIN.

Now that the last stand has beggun as the republic has ran out of reinforcements the clones will have to take a different approach to this attack, knowing that it will be over when the Jedi manage to defeat the saber users they need to be way more defensive now, transport will be prepared, and clones will be taken to the Jedi Caves, where they will go inside with the Jedi, although while they try to go in, the undead will come after them, so while they try to make their way inside they will also have to defend themselves so they dont get killed, the clones will make it all the way to the bottom of the cave and this is where the all out war beggins, clones will have the choice to either aid the Jedi by shooting the Sith at the risk of the Undead overwhelming them, or focusing fully on the undead and leaving the crucial work to the Jedi, after the Jedi have finished the ritual, reinforcements will be available once more, and the clones will make their way back to MB, and purge the remaining undead out of their base, after that, the event will be over.

Event Character Execution:

Sith ECs:

The Sith Cultists will be at the bottom of the Jedi Caves channeling hatred into a red orb in order to perform the ritual, meanwhile the Sith Warmonger, will make his way to the JT in order to buy time for the cultists to perform the ritual, the Warmonger whill then beggin his monologue on the Jedi about why they are there and that it is already too late, the Warmonger will then go back to the bottom of JC and the Jedi vs Sith war will beggin like narrated in the Jedi Execution side of the event.

Undead ECs:

Once the ritual is done, the undead will beggin to rise from the ground in front of MG, where they will destroy it and storm MB, making their way into it trough the VDC, where they will be stopped on their tracks by the clones and forced to take a different approach, so this time they will go trough the LPs, into the SIM room, then HQ roof and finally inside HQ, where they will go down to the generator room and destroy the GR.

After CE repairs the GR the last stand will beggin, where the Undead will push the clones from inside HQ all they way to MG, making them retreat into the Jedi Caves, to fight alongside the Jedi to end this attack once and for all, and viceversa, for the Undead to work with their masters to eliminate all republic occupation from Rishimoon.

Story:

Event Information:

The main idea for this event is to combine what i believe are the best type of events for Jedi and Clones, for Jedi these all out wars of Jedi and Sith, where the numbers are equal and not just 1 Sith vs 10 Jedi, where most Jedi are just waiting for the Sith to leap out doing nothing, in this case Jedi will always be fighting and having something to do.

And for clones last stand events were always really fun back when i used to play clone, the constant risk of permanent death and actually having consecuences in your actions is what makes these events exciting and fun for me, so i decided to combine them

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: N/A

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:

The responsibilities of an event planner are to mantain the playerbase of the server entertained most of the time, while obviously leaving enough time for trainings and other passive regimental stuff to happen, you also dont want to leave people walking around MC in loops for 2 hours, fixing this by making enjoyable events and PMEs in which both parties are having a good time, as this is what videogames are supposed to be about

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: I fully understand this.

Anything else?: W-G Event Planner, i think this event brings the best things out of events, which is involving Jedi and Clones together in a non forced way that actually makes sense and by adding all out wars for the Jedi, which i think is something that EPs should do more often, hope you liked the application.

Edited by Mort

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

Note: Ignore the current ranks part in my signature, i just cant change that anymore

gsp-bows.gif

Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

I am gonna have to -1 this

but let's start with the good

Event well planned

Interesting scenario

gives both Jedi and clones something to do

Now the reason for my -1

From what I have seen of you during events, you have been argumentative and rude to the event hosts trying to do their events, showing that you may not be too mature.

You should have proofread it, as words are misspelled.

Having four clone ECs push to HQ against maybe 30-50 clones would be extremely hard to do as they would not be able to, at least from what I understand use any vehicles, such as tanks, as they are undead.

Getting 5 Jedi ECs is just not possible. There is a reason that the Jedi part of events gets cancelled more than clone events.

You want the Sith warmonger to distract Jedi at JT while the ritual happens, but most certainly a lot of Jedi will be in MB or just straight force leap over the Sith and head straight for the caves.

Could have been a good event to let medics assist. Even if the undead are powered by the force they could be ordered to create a gas that accelerates the decomposition of the dead.

From

- A nerd with no life

Cringe Hangover GIF

34 minutes ago, Holy Tnt said:

Event well planned

Interesting scenario

Now the reason for my -1

From what I have seen of you during events, you have been argumentative and rude to the event hosts trying to do their events, showing that you may not be too mature.

Having four clone ECs push to HQ against maybe 30-50 clones would be extremely hard to do as they would not be able to, at least from what I understand use any vehicles, such as tanks, as they are undead.

Getting 5 Jedi ECs is just not possible. There is a reason that the Jedi part of events gets cancelled more than clone events.

You want the Sith warmonger to distract Jedi at JT while the ritual happens, but most certainly a lot of Jedi will be in MB or just straight force leap over the Sith and head straight for the caves.

Could have been a good event to let medics assist. Even if the undead are powered by the force they could be ordered to create a gas that accelerates the decomposition of the dead.

I gotta say you are right, even though i still disagree with some rules imposed the way i acted about them and who i took my complains up with was a mistake on my part, so i would like to apologize, now there is some things here i can justify myself on.

-"Getting 5 Jedi ECs is just not possible". The reason why no one ever wants to go Jedi EC is because they are given the most bland and boring role ever, im pretty sure that by talking to the right people and informing them of the role of the event this could be easily done, as they would get an interesting role to play as

-"Could have been a good event to let medics assist". As a Medic myself id like to mention that medics just wouldnt be neccessary in this event as, for example, what you mentioned of creating a gas to accelerate the decomposition of the undead just would be a complete waste of Medics time, as the Undead would only stop coming once the Sith are dead, besides the fact that it's a last stand, and medics would be very much needed in the frontlines

The rest of the points are something i simply cant argue against, if i could edit the application i would genuienly implement them as you are completely right about them, thank you for the feedback TNT.

gsp-bows.gif

Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

6 hours ago, Holy Tnt said:

Event well planned

Interesting scenario

Now the reason for my -1

Sorry Lad gonna have to agree with this one so it will be a -1 Also

REX.gif

+1 Solid application with solid story
Bit hard to get 5 jedi ecs but still possible 

Current CWRP Ranks:
Event Planner, CG Detainment Droid, 104th ARC CPT
Previous CWRP Ranks:
Jedi Man Of Arms Sub path Leader🪦, Man Of Arms🪦DU ARC Colonel, Jedi Senior Guardian, 501st Lance Corporal, 104th Sergeant, 442nd Sergeant, GM Lieutenant, Scout
spacer.png

Denied
Unfortunately Event Management have decided to deny your application. 
You can reapply in 2 weeks if applications are open.

Current Ranks
-----------------------------------

DS Commando F75 
CWRP Vice Manager

Past Ranks
-----------------------------------

Flight Show Extraordinaire
CE ARC Colonel
Jedi Ace
104th Temp Executive Officer
CT Temp Vice Commander