Jone

Jones Battalion applicatoin

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name:Jone

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:191172014

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner):Plat Vip

Age (Must be 14+):15

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 1mo 19h

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: yes to both

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it:Yes

Do you meet the requirements:Yes i do

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:image.thumb.jpeg.44e4b8047ee6e8bf63af627509d3f2a1.jpeg

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name):CE FT SGT Jone

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): CE COL [Temp EXO]

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason):No

What is the Battalion Motto: Lead your men to death and Honour is better than surrender

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): The Roles and Responsibilities of battalion is when nothing is happening they can host fun trraining for their regiment or open for all the clones,deny and grant permisions from clone or jedi, also if no one is doing anything u can send like 41st out on a patrol or any other regment its so they dont get bbbored and have somthing to do

Responsibilities in events

In events their Responsibilities are to support their respective regiment or  They can lead the event when leading the event we should organize pushes and tell regiments on what they should do and where they should be like ordering 104th to flank through vents, we also should order people to defend certain places like people hacking a rayshield

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):I think I should be picked for battalion because I think I have achieved high ranks in ce multiple times showing my commitment and being trustworthy of being a part of hierarchy. I think that everyone who I have ever spoken to, I have shown them high respect and allowed them to talk about anything to me, showing that i am also a trustworthy guy. Although I haven't been seen alot i have put other people's fun infront of mine like giving some time in a battle to do a cc training and that shows that I care about anyone who knows the server.I might not be well know bbby other battalion and i may not know any of them but i would like to get to know them all and become great companions in the future and i think we will create a nice bond. I know battalion might not be for everyone but i think i'll fit in just fine and everyone will love my company and we will have a ton of laughs during training and battles i hope to see myself with you guys leading the grand army of the republic and i hope this is a good reason

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes i do

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): whilst the battalion who is leading the battalion who is not leading the attack should try and help their regment they are supervising over. IF and this is only if the regments doesnt have a CO+ leading the batt can lead their regiment in the event but u shouldnt take over if there is a CO+ because u shouldnt really give them big orders like telling them what to do the whole time just like suggest so ideas. You can co host the leading with the leading batt and if the leading batt "slips on a banna peel" then you should be prepared to take over

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted? Host a open sim,lead a planatary/base attack with a voice amp,Complete a DB [debrief]

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: can Promote people up to CPT and demote from a CPT

Anything else?:goodluck to everyone else ❤️

+1

• Pros:
    • Strong Play Time
    • Reached a High Rank in the past
    • Has always been a pleasant person speak to & very friendly to new players
    • Willingly abandoning an event to train Cadets

• Points of Consideration:
    • You forgot to include 'IRP Event Planer' in the 'OOC Section', I'm sure this is due to the server not currently being active
    • If you are not currently an SO+ it's important you specify if this requirement has been overturned for you or if you have been an SO+ in the past 2 mouths 

• Conns:
    • I'd like to see you going more in depth when speaking about the responsibilities during events
    • Your answer to the "Why should we pick you for Battalion" question was was answered poorley & came across as childish

Good luck & I hope to see you in Battalion soon!

CWRP Ranks
Platinum VIP

Past Ranks
CE PFT LT COL (2020 & 2022)
Battalion Major Alpha Squad Leader Galactic Marines Supervisor 

some pos from me

- have a really good playtime.
- one of the best people I ever met.
- very friendly to others.
- not a jerk, but an amazing guy.
- I see a lot of ways for him to improve.

Edited by Kayak

Neutral

Solid application

I've never really had an impression of you in game, so I can't say much on your personality and how you act in and outside of your events. Given how Batt is, I can't really judge you on that.

Best of luck to you, regardless Jone.

Accepted
Speak to a member of Battalion Command to introduce you

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png