Hunter

hunter's first EP app

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Revectane - https://steamcommunity.com/id/revectane/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): 501st Snr Medic COL Hunter

Teamspeak Name: Hunter

Playtime on the Server: SOHrfRs.png

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):  STEAM_0:0:199691641

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server:  Yes - Owner on Rev's Realm, Moderator on Lite Networks (gone)

Current Age: 15

Warns/Bans: N/A

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes yes never use it tho but I will use it if you want me to

Event Plan:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xh_Ir92PzryPbh0jc3Sqxrbeqa3TLslLa-yScUiH49I/edit?usp=sharing

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: On this server no

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: idk if i should put it since i didnt do an event on this server

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Don't piss people off when making events, the point of events is to make ppl have fun and be entertained

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: ya

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner 

Current Ranks

CT Executive Officer

CWRP Event Planner

Past Ranks

CT Temporary Commander

CT Temporary Vice Commander

501st Snr Medic COL

CG DD

Temp Head Medical Officer

Temp Deputy Medical Officer

501st Temp Executive Officer

Temp CG EXO

Temp CG COL

spacer.png

Neutral
Dont really know you High rank Active

Event plan is quite small while has a good story could use some tweaking 🙂

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

i will first give my positives and negatives about the application itself and then after that will be for the event plan

Positives

Active

Has been COL for longer than i know and if not for medic would probably be in 501st hierarchy

Good playtime

Previous staff experience

Real nice guy

Neutrals

Should have answered the "What was your event and was it successfully executed?" as you stated that you  have previously done events before

Negatives

You don't use your mic and you have stated that you would use it if necessary but for EP i would say it is necessary to use your mic and from that answer it seems you still might not feel comfortable using it

Positives and Negatives for the event plan

Positives

Planned out well

Nothing too complicated where the even relies on everything goes exactly like planned

Interesting story

Gives Jedi something to do

Not too many or too few ECs

Neutrals

Too little HP for the ECs, default HP usually works

would be hard to use both b1 and b2 NPCs as you would have to switch the models each time

The CIS Fleet should not be considered as an Passive EC or normal EC, that is what Event Hosts use and unless they become a tactical droid or something there is no real reason for them to be written in as they wont lost their HP and need to fight

You say the republic HQ will be heavily barricaded but there is no real HQ on naboo city, the spawn is in a hangar or whatever its called

Negatives

you consider the Deathwatch commando a passive EC but he becomes hostile after the negotiations fail

You expect one Jedi EC to be able to run away while the other distracts but what will most likely happen is that some jedi will fight the one staying and the rest will follow

Still +1

From

- A nerd with no life

Cringe Hangover GIF

Accepted
Congratulations! Event Management have decided to accept your application. Poke or Message me on TS/Discord when you are ready for the Interview!

Current Ranks
-----------------------------------

DS Commando F75 
CWRP Vice Manager

Past Ranks
-----------------------------------

Flight Show Extraordinaire
CE ARC Colonel
Jedi Ace
104th Temp Executive Officer
CT Temp Vice Commander