Preence

Preence's First Battalion Application

Steam Name: Preence

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:25385771

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): PlatVIP

Age (Must be 14+):  14

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum):  1mo 3w 2d 5h 32m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:  Yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:    unknown.png

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CE FT CPL Preence

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): 501st Colonel/104th LT COL/

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): I dont believe so

What is the Battalion Motto:  “Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender”

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):  The responsibilities of Battalion are to lead during base attacks and planetary's with full orders to try to keep the troops alive and win the battle, Battalion will NOT be in the frontlines during an attack or battle, they will be somewhere in the mid-lines trying to give out orders by using the Voice amp or using the chat to give out orders to the troops. You can use your binos or Status report to see what's going on during the battle however, you may stick around the regiment you supervising and make sure they are protecting you so you don't die. e.g if your supervising  41st you will be Sticking around them doing what they are doing like Standing on a barricade and sniping them. During Defcon 5 you'll be required to Grant/Deny clones requests in the chat you'll be watching the regiment's sims and training to see if they are done properly if you do see a regiment doing nothing like just walking around you can tell them to do something like do a patrol outside of mainbase or Wall-duty or even do a training. Battalion also do Battalion trainings such as Open sim's or Regimental trainings for the Regiment that your a supervising. A Battalion can also Co-lead an event which would mean that you'll give out orders as well mainly in chat or in-person not by using the voice amp, Battalion must aswell attend their meetings which are hosted on a Friday. 

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):   The reason why you should pick me for battalion for many reasons such as the ranks I've achieved during my time on the server, I've been Major+ Twice and many other ranks which shows that I have the capability of becoming a Battalion member, My activity shows I would be a great addition to the Battalion as I'm on sometimes at Night where there are late events and not a lot of battalion on to lead. I've learnt a lot of things during my time on the server such as Coordination, Leading and what to do and what not to do. I'm a very kind person to everyone I have a great sense of humour and very nice guy to talk to and to ask about anything, I like to help out new players understand what the server does and what to do in it i can explain what each regiment does in detail to that player. I've built great relationships with the Regiments to understand what they do, same with understanding what Backline regiments do and what Frontlines do. I understand that the odds of me getting picked is low due to the fact of me being in and out of a lot of regiments.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes indeed i do

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): When battalion are not leading they mainly stick around there supervising regiment, They can also Co-lead whichs mean that they will just help the Battalion leader with their jobs like Granting or Deny request in the chat they are not to use the Voice amp unless the Battalion Crashes.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted? They'll ned to complete A Complex open training e.g SIM, SCT or a complex breach. they'll need to Lead a Planetary with or without a Voice amp,  they'll need  Lead a Planetary and perform a debrief with a voice amp.

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: Captain and Below

Anything else?: Thank you for reading this application, have a good day!

Preence

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

• Conns:
    • You stated "Battalion will NOT be in the frontlines during an attack or battle" in the 'Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion' question, this is not the case for Battalion members whom are not leading & supervise a frontline or flanking Regiment; please make sure you read the Handbook
    • You stated "make sure they are protecting you so you don't die." in reference to a Battalion members supervised regiment during battle, this is not at all the case your supervised regiment is not to be used as your personal human shield
    • You've made some grammar and punctuation mistakes
    • There's no evidence of your climbed activity

• Points of Consideration:
    • If you are not currently an SO+ it's important you specify if this requirement has been overturned for you or if you have been an SO+ in the past 2 mouths

• Pros:
    • Impressive Play time

I would recommend you try again in two weeks.

CWRP Ranks
Platinum VIP

Past Ranks
CE PFT LT COL (2020 & 2022)
Battalion Major Alpha Squad Leader Galactic Marines Supervisor 

Cons:

• Sadly, you've become rather infamous for jumping between regiments and don't appear to be able to commit. Makes me wonder how long you'd stay in Batt.
  • Application has several key faults in it, including some grammatical errors.

Pros: 

• You are a great guy with good play time. With some fine tuning I believe you could make it.

Overall, I know you quite well and I do believe you have what it takes. You just need to show to me and others how committed you are. You'll likely be denied this time around, but prove just how willing you are to the role and I think you could go far.

Good luck regardless, Preence.

what the others have said with the reg hopping and a few mistakes make me think you're just going off what you believe from seeing us or over hearing things and not properly read the batt handbook 

something I've not seen mentioned is when i see you, your often playing jedi as a TG and battalion isn't the place for a jedi main 

Preence you can be accepted but it's going to probably need some work and most likely a denied this time what I suggest is that you play your regiment for a while and start playing clone a lot more obviously don't play it if it's not something you enjoy but if that's the case how can we guarantee you will enjoy batt 

Best of luck 
- Battalion Lieutenant Colonel Tay

Sorry Preence, everything has been covered pretty much

You're a great and all but yeah, there's all those problems
Best of luck bud!

Edited by Spagh

You're a nice lad don't get me wrong and you did well in 501st, however, all has been stated above

Best of luck

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

Neutral

- You have a decent amount of experience within the server reaching a handful of relatively high ranks

- You are a nice guy with a decent attitude always willing to help

- However you leave regiments regularly which shows that you don’t have the ability to be dedicated

- You need to understand that to receive a position like Battalion, you need to show that you will stick in one place for a solid amount of time otherwise It is not worth taking you on

- If I was to give you some advice it would be to stick in CE and prove to everyone that you can be dedicated to one regiment. I don’t think you’ve got to Colonel yet so why not aim for that and see what happens?

Edit - You actually did get Colonel, maybe try and get a bit of hierarchy experience 🙂

Edited by Tasker
Mistake