AleXandruAIO

Marshall Carter and Dark Application

Common Roleplay Name: Alexander AIO
Steam Name: AleXandruAI0
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:223454905
Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum):  1w 3d 9h and 34m800455031_hoursv3.png.0a57e2fe2df3bc4dd18904aab41620ad.png
Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): 62107626867_warns3.thumb.png.a99e9456935fc850f1cc1739f1bdd9f5.png

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I want to join MC&D as I have always found said group of interest a lot more interesting than anything else, I like the idea of a vendor job and I feel like it has lots of potentials if played well, overall, I am interested in joining the job because of its rather passive nature, lore, and of course above all, money.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): Marshall, Carter & Dark is a chain of exclusive clubs, initially started in the city of London, they provide their customers with the best, most lavish, experiences possible. Their employees are only the best, most experienced any manager can wish for, seeking worldwide for anomalies to be further auctioned and sold to their consumers, a majority of them have inner connections to other groups of interest throughout the world. They have an immense amount of power and virtually control the entire world economy, being able to crush down to the ground at any time their wish

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: It's more passive than most other GOIs and does not intend to stir any public attention towards itself or anomalies, they're just trying to do their job simply auctioning anomalies, providing for customers, and generally making money.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: I will kidnap them if the circumstances allow it, and try to extract further information as to how they found it, who told them, if anyone else knows, etc. If this is not possible, I will, in the worst-case scenario, kill them on the spot and make my leave. 

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread? (One word is not a valid answer): Yes! I have read the job rules thoroughly and remembered them.