zealot x

ZEALS unban request

My In-Game name: ZEAL

STEAMID:  STEAM_1:1:419401756

Steam Name: zealot x 

What is the reason for your ban: Max warns

How long were you banned for: Permanently 

Name of the staff member who banned you: Wanted

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: Well, I was banned a little over a year ago and what a year can do to a mf is unthinkable. I am a changed man and I doubt there is anyone left who even plays the server who remembers me, though that isn't the reason I think I should be unbanned. I feel as if I have changed a lot as a person and am ready to roleplay properly and ask to be given a second chance.

Many thanks,

Yours truly

ZEAL

Evidence: None

+1
I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt you have changed however if you are unbanned i believe it should be on a 1 strike basis 

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

Neutral

Getting permabanned by reaching Max Warns is really rare i'd say, you had plenty of chances. However its been awhile so, I do think people can change and as Skyman said if this gets accepted you will be on a 1 strike basis.

Denied

It's pretty damn hard to hit the warn limit. Senior Staff have agreed not to unban you.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET