Jakk

Jakk's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Jack

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:600890451

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner):

Platinum VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 20

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 3w 2d 7h 21m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it:
Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

1 Warn for RDM - Was relatively new to Jedi and killed a CT #### tresspassing in JT after warning him to leave.

https://imgur.com/x4kDlrJ

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CE PFT Major Jakk

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Colonel/SP3 (Jedi)

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): No

What is the Battalion Motto:

"Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender"

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

Battalion have the responsibility to ensure that the clones are operating like a well-oiled machine, maintaining the high class that the republic represent and ensure to the galaxy. Battalion has a very important role to play in the life of CWRP, they must ensure that everything is done to secure a victory on the battlefield whilst putting the safety of the republic before everything. Battalion has the responsibility to always maintain a level head and should never be tilted by what happens on the server or in real life. They should bring their A-Game to any situation where they may be leading, co-hosting or even supervising when it comes to interacting on the server. To conclude, the role of the Battalion is paramount to the running of the server, the work they do ensures that the people on the server are operating at the absolute best of their ability and enjoying their time whilst they do it.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

I have a very good understanding of how the server works, I like to think I am friendly and approachable for those that have queries or concerns. I like to help others that are struggling and being in a position of responsibility on the server this puts me in a good position to provide this support. I also have the confidence to voice my opinions, where appropriate, and I never shy away from leading. As is the case when it comes to my jedi role and current and previous times when I have been a high-ranking clone even stepping up to temp EXO when hierarchy is required elsewhere. I enjoy public speaking so leading events wouldn't distress me and overall believe that I would be a good addition to Battalion. Due to being on the server for some time now I understand where those that have had battalion in the past have gone wrong or failed to see the true purpose behind why Battalion is a thing or what they must do to ensure the stable running of the server and to give those playing what they need to truly enjoy their time. Due to this experience, I believe that I have what it takes to go above and beyond when it comes to my potential duties as a battalion and I am excited to be able to show the server and other battalion that I would be an excellent addition to the team.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?

Yes, it is imperative that the reputation of the battalion is secured there is no room for mucking about.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

Battalion should prioritise the regiment they are supervising, which they are able to do once they are Battalion Officer +, you are not permitted to give them orders as this is the responsibility of the commanders but are able to instruct where to head for example and should be encouraged to push with them etc. No Battalion should be on the front lines by themselves and should not lead a charge at any given time.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

Host and open training, lead a base attack and lead a planetary as well as perform said debrief after the event.

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

Captain and below

Anything else?:

Thank you for taking the time to consider this application.

Edited by Jakk
Posted wrong version of the application, this is the correct one.

Senior Battalion

CWRP Moderator

Furry

1874733271_PurposeExecutionj.thumb.png.4660a1e4695b8bc8342939cedbea50ab.png

+1

Great Guy, Has the Capability To lead 

Good Ranks and Meets Requirements.

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

+1
Very friendly man and meets the requirements
From the application we can see that he has knowledge on how Battalion works
| Be more specific on the roles of battalion though
Good amount of play time
Always had good interactions with him

Haven't seen you in a situation where you stood out i believe
RDM warn but seems like it was quite a while a go since it was before it was imported

Good Luck!

+1 

Had multiple interactions with you in game and youre always lovely to talk to, i think you will fit in very well in battalion.

I  personally supervised his SO event, he handleded a tough situation extremely well. 

Play time is good 

CE = best regiment ❤️

+1

• Pros
    • Strong play time
    • Very friendly from the encounters I've had
    • Clear knowledge for Battalion inner workings
    • Well written application

• Points of consideration
    • Warning received for RDM

Really hope to see you in Battalion very soon, Good Luck!

CWRP Ranks
Platinum VIP

Past Ranks
CE PFT LT COL (2020 & 2022)
Battalion Major Alpha Squad Leader Galactic Marines Supervisor 

+1 

Nice lad, active and friendly. Could make a good Battalion

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-