InsaneCreatorIRL

Insane Event Planner Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: InsaneCreatorIRL https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199129586902/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): 41st PVT INSANE/Jedi Padawan INSANE

Teamspeak Name: INSANE

Playtime on the Server: 2w 4h 14m

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:584660587

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Nonw

Current Age: 15

Warns/Bans: https://imgur.com/a/V5eqGUr The warnings are there

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template): 

Map: Rishi Moon

Enemies, HP, Amount: 
(e.g. BH, 6000, 3)

B1 Battle Droid:  1100, 5

B1 Assault Droid: 1100,  4

B2 Battle Droid:  1800, 3

B1 Assassin Droid: 1100, 1

Commando Droid:  DEFAULT HP, 3

Sith Lord, 25k, 2

Republic's Execution:

Battalion will know already and will issue a briefing where they will brief:

-Ships are falling from the sky and should not be used under any circumstances

-There was a LAAT transporting troopers and important intel against the CIS it must be recovered first and at all costs

-41st will investigate the crash site while 2 CE's will join them

-The rest of CE will try to figure out what caused these crashes

-The rest of the regiments will go on defcon 4 and would patrol the base

Once the Droids have appeared, the leading batt will tell all regiments to protect GR at all costs

41st will deal with the sniper who is near the crash site and is protecting it

Once the droids are cleared out MG and GR will be repaired and the crash site will be searched

Event Character Execution:
The Droids will spawn into MB once the republic send forces to check out the crashed LAAT's. They will take GR and will open fire until last stand
The sith will assist in taking over the base but their main purpose is to fight Jedi and keep them busy while the CIS do their thing
Story:

Event Information:
All ships are seemingly falling from the sky, this is due to the CIS. They have created an EMP to temporarily disable any vehicles in the air. While the republic is looking for the reasoning and the crash site, the CIS will attack the base and will try to steal GR

Once last stand is over, the troopers now dealt with the sniper will try to find the lost intel, however it is not there...

Sith are there to assist the CIS with this important task

https://imgur.com/a/BRdqRb3 (a slightly crashed LAAT reference image I did as a bartender but could be spiced up with troopers and fire/smoke and making the LAAT slightly enter the ground)

Rishi Moon has many empty areas near the MB and the most ideal one might be near Jedi Caves: https://imgur.com/a/rHIU3qg

Have you ever Done an Event Before?:
No
Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:
I understand the responsibility and will work my hardest to craft well thought out event for the community to enjoy, I understand that my actions may affect the server so I will do my best to do what I believe is the best for the community

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner

if I missed or forgot anything please tell me, I am committed to the job but it is quite late

32 minutes ago, Trip said:

. 16 Clone EC's are way to much.
. Also i think that BATT should be allowed to lead like they want. So micromanaging who goes to check out LAAT and how many is kinda weird to me.  
. Low playtime.
Warns are kinda recent so hard to tell if you can be trusted yet.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Event aside from the stuff mentioned above sounds okay.

I see I can always reduce the amount of EC's and reduce/remove the micromanaging, the warns are my fault but the pac 3 one he told me once then warned me while I was doing something out of rp, and the scav one was due to misunderstanding of the rules but I have re read them and am always trying to get my pac's accepted or will instantly remove them if a admin tells me to, and I am always open to suggestions from other EP's or members of the community. And the playtime is low, however it does pass the requirement, the event is final however with an EP training it can be improved

9 hours ago, Trip said:

. 16 Clone EC's are way to much.
. Also i think that BATT should be allowed to lead like they want. So micromanaging who goes to check out LAAT and how many is kinda weird to me.  
. Low playtime.
Warns are kinda recent so hard to tell if you can be trusted yet.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Event aside from the stuff mentioned above sounds okay.

Don’t -1 other people’s applications when you have your own application out! Makes you look like a total plonker