Molker

Molker's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: M0lker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:584909762

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Platinum VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 15

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 2 weeks 6 days 

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: I've asked a lot of people and they say its good. 

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 104th LTCOL Molker

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): LTCOL

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): No i've never been demoted or striked

What is the Battalion Motto: Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): 
Battalion is a regiment that is responsible for running the base. They can tex grant or deny different permissions troopers may ask for or they can deal with situations that may occur on base. Examples would be kidnapping of republic personnel on MB by a scav or they can be giving out punishments to people breaking rules and situations like that. Some of the main purposes of Battalion is to lead the republic to victory during events. On  Defcon 5 so are they able to do trainings for their regiment to keep up their activity and still be practicing their skills. 

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): 
I have experience leading in combat from other games ( i am ashamed of where i got the experience from and i don't want to name it here) and i know how to handle different situations but i can already say now that i am not perfect and i am willing to learn new stuff and i love getting help when needed. I am a person that can learn pretty fast and is willing to learn. I can work pretty well with some people ( I think ) and if I get in a fight with someone or we might have a beef so am I open minded to become friends again and to work together without hating each other. I would say that I'm not terrible at combat and lately I've gotten pretty good at it. As i am a reghopper like most people call me do i have experience from tex CG, CE, GM, 41st etc (lmao). I know how to fly ships, use grappling hook and arrest people. I've been in CWRP for around 4 - 5 months now and I know mostly how stuff works. I am very active and will probably not lose interest in the server or Battalion in the near future so if there is lack of battalion activity in game i should be able to come on and lead if necessary. 

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?
 Yes i do, i am known for being seen as an sped and a retard but i am willing to change and if people complains too much i am willing to try fixing my behaviour.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): 
Battalion can assist their supervising regiment with their own combat skills and the arsenal they have. They should not be ordering their regiment around but still help them by giving out hostile locations or asking for help with tex breaching a building. If they aren't with their regiment so can they still be in the mid - frontlines helping the clones push and such.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?
Hosting an Open Training
Lead a base attack
Lead a planetary and perform a debrief

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: 
They can promote/demote people from Captain and below. 

Anything else?: nope

Edited by Molker

-1/Neutral

• Pros:
    • I have said in the past this particular applicant is a "regiment hopper", but they have clearly found there feet in 104th reaching the rank of Lieutenant Colonel

• Points of consideration:
    • Not the longest playtime I've seen

• Conns:
    • Has not referenced his 'warns' or lack there off, nor has he provided a screenshot
    • There is some detail to be desired in the "Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion" question, only showing a very basic understanding of Battalion
    • The answer to the question "Why should we pick you for Battalion" I don't believe it was answered very professionally, and the lot of what I read was simply 'I can prove to be good enough for Battalion' suggesting you are not yet a good enough player

Despite me having experience with you in the past and having presented yourself as a friendly person I am going to have to '-1' this for the reasons I have listed above; I simply do not believe a lot of effort was put into the application, this being said I would like to see you in Battalion if you write a better application in the future.

I will say that I will be putting a '/neutral' on this for my personal interactions with you alone.

Despite everything I wish you the best of luck!

CWRP Ranks
Platinum VIP

Past Ranks
CE PFT LT COL (2020 & 2022)
Battalion Major Alpha Squad Leader Galactic Marines Supervisor 

Neutral

• Pros:
    • Know you in game and I think with the correct motivation you could make a good battalion
    • Very friendly individual

• Points of consideration:
    • Some grammar issues in application

• Conns:
    • Very uneasy about your answer to the  "Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?" not very professional

Best of luck to you and do hope to see you in battalion, however I need to see you step up on the server and show people that you can be serious etc. There's is a space for banter on the server and in Battalion however we do have a job to fulfill so I need to see evidence of maturity on the server in your current position.

Senior Battalion

CWRP Moderator

Furry

1874733271_PurposeExecutionj.thumb.png.4660a1e4695b8bc8342939cedbea50ab.png

Neutral 

You are a very friendly member of the comminity.

Have experience in multiple regiments so you will know how to utilise them during an event.

Application seems a little rushed.

You have referenced in the application you "will probably not lose interest"  which doesnt spark much hope for your longevity within battalion

You have also noted you are "willing to change" to be a better fit for battalion due to your mingy reputation however i feel like this should be something that is corrected prior to your application 

I personally feel like your personality would be a good fit for battalion and i wish you the best of luck!