Purpose

Purpose 1st Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Purpose

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:590709922

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Platinum VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 15 

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 1mo 2w 3d 9h 17m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes, I have a good quality microphone.

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes I have read the handbook.

Do you meet the requirements: Yes, I am MJR, I have a good playtime and I am old enough to apply.

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: 

I have 2 warns in total, for VDM and Whitelist Issues Abuse, I also have been banned once for 2 days, for leaving to avoid punishment. 

https://postimg.cc/3df3XR9K

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): GM MJR Purpose

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): GM LCOL

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): 

I was kicked from 104th at the rank of PVT on my first day of the server for breaking CL5.

What is the Battalion Motto: 

"Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender".

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): 

Battallion are responsible for leading all regiments into combat and ensuring that the battle is won. Battalion make sure that regiments are aid in events by giving out specific orders to each regiment. During defcon 5 Battalion is responsible for maintaining order in main base and granting or denying certain requests, such as trainings, permission for troops to leave/enter mb, etc. Battalion make sure that duties are carried out and carried out as effectively as possible. During defcon 3, Battalion are expected to make sure that all regiments are at their correct Battlestations and following out there orders and duties correctly. Battalion are also expected to set a good example, as they are leaders of the republic.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

Even though I have a past of being immature and unreliable, I am trying my hardest to change and mature. I have good communication skills that properly alllow me to give out clear and efficient orders in combat. I am also a quick thinker and can think on my feet, which makes me capable of thinking on the spot and making good orders in combat. I also do my taks to the best quality and ammount that I can do, such minimums and loggings. I also have a large ammount of combat experience, this also helps me thing of combat plans in certain situations. I also follow the rules of the server at alll times and have not been arrested in a very long period of time. I am an active member of the community, with a hight playtime and good performance. In addition, I have experienced and witnessed many events and have experienced bad and good leading before. Another reason why I believe myself to be a good pick for battalion is that I am able to learn from my mistakes and make  improvements in places and certain areas I need improvement in and I am ready to take every step it takes to make these improvements.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? 

Yes, I understand this fully.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

Members of Battallion who are no leading the event are to prioritise the regiment they are supervising and assist the commanding officer of that regiment, by giving out orders on where to go in certain areas. They are also expected the aid with their combat skills and arsenal in any way possible.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted? 

To lead a planetary with voice amp, to complete a debreif to a good enough standard and to host an open SIM.

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: 

Cptain and bellow.

Anything else?: 

I apologise for any bad writing or spelling mistakes, I have dyslexia. Edited to fix problem with picture of warns. Thank you for reading.

Edited by Purpose

Current Ranks

GM 2nd LT Endo, Reserve Medic Purpose

Past Ranks

Battalion 2nd LT Purpose, Temp DU supervisor, 41st Supervisor, CT Supervisor, GM MJR Purpose, 21st Medic LCOL Endo, 21st JR Medic LT Endo, 21st PVT Endo, DD Endo, 442nd SGT Endo, 104th TRP Endo, Jedi Initiate Endo

+1

Clear understanding of Battalion's roles and purpose.

Long playtime, clearly experienced.

Despite the spelling mistakes, I believe this can be excused because of the reasons stated at the end. I think Purpose should be given a chance and could be mentored into a strong member of Battalion

+1

- Purpose has shown some great responses here.

- Even though he has resigned from GM before, he is making big strides towards higher ranks.

hope you get into batt mate

Current Ranks

CT Executive Officer

CWRP Event Planner

Past Ranks

CT Temporary Commander

CT Temporary Vice Commander

501st Snr Medic COL

CG DD

Temp Head Medical Officer

Temp Deputy Medical Officer

501st Temp Executive Officer

Temp CG EXO

Temp CG COL

spacer.png

+1

I've seen that he's been trying to change himself over the past weeks of not being an untrusted soldier/person and still is trying to be serious within this server.  I would love to see him as a battalion some day cause I believe that he deserves a chance after months of his hard work.

// Evan

Current Ranks

OS Commando F-84

Jedi Blade Warrior

Past Ranks

GM ARC Colonel

Jedi Veteran

Jedi Warlock

RC.gif.689648c0dfdb3976a02fb09c55f4ac22.gif