BOB_

BOB's Battalion application

Steam Name: Lhoumas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:531933841

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner):

User

Age (Must be 14+):

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum):

2w 1d 18h 

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes. I would rate it 7/10

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it:

Yes, I have.

Do you meet the requirements:
Yes.

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

https://imgur.com/ASxEwqI

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 442nd Major BOB

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Major

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason):

Yes, because I asked an unnecessary I got muted. When I tried to explain myself to my commander (yorche) I couldn't talk and this led to yorche thinking I wouldn't want to explain myself.

What is the Battalion Motto:
Lead your men to death. Honor is better than surrender

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):
As the leader of the clones, the battalion uses voice amps to lead them to victory. By working together within their own ranks and helping each other as well as the clones, they achieve the best results. In addition to training, open simulations are used to prepare the regiments. During battle, they provide support to the clones in the mid- to backline. During Defcon 5, their primary responsibility is to deny or grant requests from the clones. When doing that they are supposed to be a role model for the clones and should never goof around because a Battalion member is always visible to everyone. It means you must perform at a high level.                                  

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):
As a highly motivated and dedicated individual, I believe that I would be an excellent candidate for the position of Battalion .

First and foremost, I have a strong track record of leadership and teamwork. Even though it doesn’t directly have to do with SWRP but I’m a referee in my free time. Thus I’m confident talking to multiple people and good at making the best decisions in the least amount of time.

In addition to my leadership skills, I am also highly organized and detail-oriented. I have a strong aptitude for planning and problem-solving, which I believe would serve me well in the dynamic and fast-paced environment of a Battalion. I am able to prioritize tasks and delegate effectively, ensuring that all aspects of our operations run smoothly and efficiently.

Furthermore, I am highly adaptable and able to think on my feet. I have a history of successfully navigating complex and challenging situations, not on this server but instead in real life currently I'm aspiring to graduate with the highest school degree there is in Germany. 
I am able to remain calm under pressure. I believe that these qualities would be invaluable in a leadership role, where the ability to make quick and informed decisions is crucial.

Finally, I am deeply committed to the Events and would like to help out battalion in these hard times. I am passionate about the work we do, and am dedicated to ensuring that Battalion performs at the highest level. I believe that my combination of leadership skills, social abilities, adaptability, and commitment make me an ideal candidate for Battalion.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?
Yes

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):
During an event, they should try to aid their regiment but never interfere with the commands that the Commander gives out. They should also try to stay in the mid- to backline except they supervise a frontline regiment in which case they can help with the pushed.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?
- Host an open training with basic complexity
- leading 1 base attack
- lead 1 planety and do a good debrief afterwards.

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:
To the rank of Battalion Captain.

Anything else?: I would even be fine with temp battalion. I just dont want to see battalion going extinct