Bongo

Bongo's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Bong

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127928230

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Plat VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 17

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 5mo 3d

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes, it is quite good

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: I was a former MJR+ in my ranks as RC Commando and Fleet Admiral, I am currently a SGT in 442nd However.

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: I was banned for 2 weeks for burning slamming 8 people thinking I was funny, I was also warned for this. I was also warned for racism before this for changing my name to something racist and then doing it again after being verbally warned.
I was warned for prop killing when i first began playing.
I was warned for wasting staff time the other day, I was trying to be a nice guy and make a free claim asking how Henks day and then saying no problem for the free claim after he took it and verbally warned me, I thought this was funny but I now regret my actions and understand that staff are busy and shouldn't have to respond to useless questions

I was banned from the TS and Discord temporarily, but after speaking to the server manager and Community Manager, those have been revoked and I have been given a good opportunity in playing seriously

6ae68ee7c98a0d5a997ac1bf9bf4570b.png
https://gyazo.com/6ae68ee7c98a0d5a997ac1bf9bf4570b

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 442nd SGT Bongo

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Fleet Admiral, RC Commando, CE ARC COL

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): No.

What is the Battalion Motto: Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): Battalion are the headliners when it comes to leading and have to provide clear and concise orders, they must make sure regiments and groups work to their best ability to do what they are meant to do, Battalion must also be able to make quick and correct decisions when it matters most to ensure the safety of all the army. Battalion are crucial during normal operations to ensure things are granted and denied as they are very often in charge of the base, outside of this Battalion are also capable in hosting trainings to help the troops learn, aswell as this Battalion Officer+ can also supervise regiments; this is important as having an outside and complete viewpoint on other operations is crucial for the regiments health and security, Battalion are responsible for making sure these regiments are doing what must be done.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):
As a Former Fleet Admiral, I believe I have showcased and proved that I can be responsible and make extremely tough and sometimes crude decisions, I also have experience in leading men as a former + longtime CE ARC COL and temporary VC/EXO for long or split periods.
To be honest, I haven't made it easy for you to accept me with my actions since my resignation from Fleet Admiral, but I believe this is an opportunity for myself to help and provide to the best of my ability in hope to prove to those above me that I am here to play seriously again, many can back that my past ranks truly reflected the capability I have and I want to use this role as a Battalion member to showcase it to the fullest.
During my time in regiments at high ranks, I developed a good understanding on how to control situations and make the best outcome possible actually happen, I think I am very calm under lots of pressure and I love providing help to others, which I think is a good quality as a co leader also, while I was in CE as an ARC I was considered a 4th Hiearchy members by then commander Toon, who is now the Grand Admiral, such as helping with the decision of EXO when Biily left.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):
Battalion Officer+ are to help with their regiment that they supervise, asking the leading officer of the regiment if he needs any support is crucial as you don't want to disrupt the regiments natural doings. However, if your not supervising a regiment or they are not in need of any assistance and would rather you not help, you are to make sure not to frontline and rush in as you are a valued member of the Army, you should usually sit in the middle of the combat and ensure you don't order clones to do what the LEADING Battalion has not ordered himself.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?
Lead a planetary and host the debrief.
Lead a base attack with the voice amp
Host an open training

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:
A battalion brigadier can demote and promote up to Battalion Captain

Anything else?: I know my recent past has been idiotic, but after speaking it through with a Community Manager, CWRP Management and other high ranks, I think this opportunity is great for me to really get back and help the server like I used to, I just hope you can excuse my idiotic behaviour and give me a chance at this great role, Thanks for reading!

Edited by Bongo
Bongo

former ct 2245 bong

+1

Former admiralty member so there's no questioning his leading capabilities. The time he has been gone does not really matter as he still knows all the ins and out and obviously already has the experience