PinkyDoseSomeTing

Marco face's battalion application.

Steam Name: Captain Ingen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:596419380

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner):plat VIP/ultimate pack

Age (Must be 14+): 14

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 1M 4D 11H

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: it is mostly good.

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Ye i have

Do you meet the requirements: Yes i do

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2906738900

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 442nd jr Medic MJR Marco Face

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): 442nd jr Medic MJR

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): yes i have. i don't really remember all it was 1 year ago, GM because of changing jobs to skip training. 41st for Equipment abuse, CE for lying to hierarchy, GM it was a Demotion and a strike don't remember what the strike was for. 41st a Strike. CE a Strike. dont remember all but this is probably most of it. it was in the past i was dumb seriously i was full ADHD mod them. i have learned from my mistakes don't event know how i managed to do this stuff accidently. 

What is the Battalion Motto: bring the GAR to glory agenst the CIS.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): the battalion is one of the important jobs in the GAR. they lead in the battle with understandable clear and consistent orders by using the voice amp. in defcon 5 they mostly grant and denied the requests of clones. they supervise regiments to help them to be better. they hold important debriefs after events. they should never be rude to people even if they dont like them. they need to be in the TS most of the time. they need to inspire the clones. they command the clones on what to do in battles by giving regiments specific orders on what to do in the circumstances on the time. a battalion should always behave good and clean never retarded.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): i have allot of free time for the server and really motivated on progress the ranks in battalion. i have allot of Experian on the servers and i am really good at not mate gaming. i am experienced on leading and i am really interested on improving on it. i am good at being calm in many circumstance. i know allot of Star wars lore. i would be a great member for the battalion. the battalion is not in good time and it has been like that in a while and i would gladly help it. i do have some disabilities in real life like Dyslexia and ADHD but that wont stop me from riding this application and ADHD. the pills that i take is really effective. i am great at Roleplay one of the best in my class. i am really good at controlling my feeling to make a RP scenario in a RP situation like the Debriefs and make it feel more real. i  know allot of history and geography. i am good at making choices.
i have seen allot of Battalion leading in Planetary events, debriefs and base attack and it sees like some ting i can do good. i am good at being inspired.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? yes i do.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): in a event they should try to help there regiment thet you are supervising but not interfere on with the commands the commander says. they also should try to stay close to mid to frontline if supervising a frontline regiment you can help them with the  pushing. 

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted? lead a base attack and hold a debrief, lead a planetary and hold a great debrief, Host a open training that is complex.

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: the rank of battalion Captain.

Anything else?: i have had fun making this don't know why but it was  :   ).

cons:

• Didn't get the motto right.
  • Too many regimental Strikes.
  • many spelling mistakes.
  • took up things that have no connection to the Battalion application:
    3 hours ago, PinkyDoseSomeTing said:

i  know allot of history and geography.

• what you do as a Battalion when leading is incorrect as well: 
    3 hours ago, PinkyDoseSomeTing said:

they also should try to stay close to mid to frontline

instead Battalion should stay in the mid- to backline.

Pros:

• Good playtime.
  • Lot of experience in different regiment (if that's for the worse of better I can't decide).
  • It is good that you're trying to better yourself