Preence

Preence's 3rd Battalion App.

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Preence

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:25385771

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Plat VIP, PAC-3

Age (Must be 14+): 14

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 2mo 20h 4m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes it is.

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes.

Do you meet the requirements: Yes Part From Major. Although I was Major in the Past 3 months.

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: 1 W From Jendo for ERP.

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): GM 2nd LT Preence

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): 501st COL, 104th LT COL, CE Major and GM Captain.

Have you ever been demoted or Striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): Been Blacklisted In CG, 442nd And 104th a long time ago. (Demoted in 41st For Inactivity)

What is the Battalion Motto:  "Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender".

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): One of  The Roles and Responsibility's Of Battalion is  to Lead During Base attacks and Planetary events and You can Also CO-Lead to Assist the Leading Battalion With anything , to Make Sure That Request are Being granted or Denied Whether its Defcon 5 or Below. Another Role of Battalion is to Ensure that there are No Mingy Behaviour within the Clones. The Battalion Also Must Supervise a regiment to Make Sure its on its Feet and If there any Issues or Suggestions.  You Must Act Professional at all Times and Respect One another, You also must be Finishing your Mins Every Week to Compete to a Standard.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): The Reason's Why I think you Should pick me than Anyone else is that I'm Very Mature in Situations like Events, Meetings, People ETC,  I'm Very  Capable of Leading and Taking Charge/Takeover During Stressful Situations and I'm Also a Quick Thinker and I'm always up to New Idea's, Another Reason is that I've Been in many Regiments and Gained A lot of Experience During my time in those Regiments and Also to know what they do, Especially Hitting SO Nearly 4 Times Which means I have what it Takes to become a Battalion Member.  I'm Always Helpful To New Players Starting up the Server, I can Also Adapt Quickly to New Environments which Help's With Leading. My Activity Is good which means that I can lead Through many events Through the  Day  However My Activity Did  go Downfall Last Month or 2 Due to me Being Burnt out Which was My First time Taking that Long of a Break. I've Shown Dedication as This is my 3rd Battalion Application as Many Would Give up after being Denied on the First one or so.  I Also Been apart of the Community For quite A while by me Joining in Late 2020 which back then even I was Active, However i did then Take a 1/2 Year Server Break as I got Bored and Had to Focus on other things.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes I do.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):  Battalion That are Not Leading Have an Option to CO-Lead Which in this Position you Basically Grant or Deny Things in the Chat and make up Decision with the Leading Battalion, If your Not Doing Neither of them Battalion Must Keep Aside with Their Supervising Regiment and Should Aid them With your Skills as a Battalion Member. If you're Ordered By A Battalion to Go Oversee another Regiment then you Should Respect and Listen to that Order with no Excuse, You can Also Go Mid Frontlines But Obviously With Some rules Like Don't be Frontlining if your Supervising a Backline Regiment.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

1. Host an open training

2. Lead a base attack

3. Lead a planetary and performing a debrief

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: Captain And Below

Anything else?: Thank you for having the Time to Read My 3rd Application!

Edited by Preence

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

This is the Image for "State all previous OOC punishment " Section (Ignore Playtime) This is an Older Imageimage.png

Edited by Preence

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

+1

- Good app from what I've read

- Matured, and is now sticking with a regiment

- Clearly wants to be Batt from the amount of apps

Current Ranks

CT Executive Officer

CWRP Event Planner

Past Ranks

CT Temporary Commander

CT Temporary Vice Commander

501st Snr Medic COL

CG DD

Temp Head Medical Officer

Temp Deputy Medical Officer

501st Temp Executive Officer

Temp CG EXO

Temp CG COL

spacer.png

+1

While I can't deny, I still have my concerns about you potentially leaving, I can't lie and say I'm not impressed by your dedication and improvements, both of which I've seen.

While I'm not sure on how Batt Command feels with you, I feel like you should be given a chance and can't wait to see how you if you get accepted.

Best of luck regardless, Preence.

+1 

- He has clearly read through the handbook, which shows his dedication

- He has also applied 3 times! This clearly shows that he wants battalion and is clearly ready to put effort in

- He has also matured lately and I think he can be mentored into a great battalion

Current Ranks

GM 2nd LT Endo, Reserve Medic Purpose

Past Ranks

Battalion 2nd LT Purpose, Temp DU supervisor, 41st Supervisor, CT Supervisor, GM MJR Purpose, 21st Medic LCOL Endo, 21st JR Medic LT Endo, 21st PVT Endo, DD Endo, 442nd SGT Endo, 104th TRP Endo, Jedi Initiate Endo

+1 
-Good Application
-Very nice guy
-As purpose said, read thru the handbook
-Child

Current CWRP Ranks:
Event Planner, CG Detainment Droid, 104th ARC CPT
Previous CWRP Ranks:
Jedi Man Of Arms Sub path Leader🪦, Man Of Arms🪦DU ARC Colonel, Jedi Senior Guardian, 501st Lance Corporal, 104th Sergeant, 442nd Sergeant, GM Lieutenant, Scout
spacer.png

Even though your application is very good I don't think you're suited for battalion for one your voice is (at least for me) is squeaky which can be unpleasant to listen to for 40min. The other thing is  me and everyone I asked doesn't think you're mature enough for the role of Battalion

47 minutes ago, BOB_ said:

your voice is (at least for me) is squeaky which can be unpleasant to listen to for 40min.

I highly dount that would be an issue considering Sandy was a squeaker when he was batt and reached Batt Colonel 

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

If he was to get denied for having a squeaky voice that would be pretty silly. I don't even think his voice is squeaky and I'm not gonna lie, there have been people of older age join Battalion (not gonna say his forbidden name) and Preence is probably more mature than him lol.

15 hours ago, BOB_ said:

Even though your application is very good I don't think you're suited for battalion for one your voice is (at least for me) is squeaky which can be unpleasant to listen to for 40min. The other thing is  me and everyone I asked doesn't think you're mature enough for the role of Battalion

That would make it unfair for some who actually are mature and have a higher voice than the rest. I don't think that should be a reason to give someone a -1.  Everyone had a squeaker voice at a point and shouldn't be treated differently. Preence is clearly showing dedication and I believe he's finally fit for the position

+1 from me Preence hopefully you get Batallion

Current Rank: 501st ARC 2nd Lieutenant Melon,
Event Planner (CWRP)
Former Rank: 442nd ARC COL, Jedi Consular 

+1
-While I have -1 the other 2 apps, I feel like you really want battalion and it shows that you really want the role because this is your 3rd app!
-Good application
-Good playtime
-Haven't heard anything bad about you in quite a while, seems like you've matured!

Should be given a chance IMO!
Good luck Preence!

+1
-I have seen an amazing rise in maturity whilst on the server over the recent weeks
-I like to see that you have obviously taken the time to write out your application
-I would enjoy working with you within Battalion

Good luck!

Senior Battalion

CWRP Moderator

Furry

1874733271_PurposeExecutionj.thumb.png.4660a1e4695b8bc8342939cedbea50ab.png