pumpkinbison

Pumpkin's 2nd Battalion application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Pumpkin 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76973837

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): i am a plat VIP on this server and i  was a Mod on  one halo RP server 

Age (Must be 14+): 14 

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 1mo 3d 2h 26m 

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: yes

Do you meet the requirements: yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: 2022-12-30_4.png?width=1202&height=676

Ps: they are old !!!

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 41st COL Pumpkin

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): COL

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): yes i was demoted from CPL to LCPL a long time ago almost a year ago cos i didn't do a good job at training cadets

What is the Battalion Motto: Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): As the leader of the clone, the battalion uses a voice amp to lead his fellow brothers to victory. By working with other Batt and the clones them selfs to achieve great results. Also battalion, in addition, have to host training and open sims that serve as a way to prepare the regiments to fight the real deal on the battlefield. In combat, the battalion will give help the clones in the mid-to-backline. On Defcon 5 the Battalion will be in charge of granting or denying clones requests for example when they ask to claim TR or to take off from the MB. In doing so, they must remain an example to the other clones and show how to act and behave. 

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): 
I’ve been a part of this awesome community for a year and I was always interested in the battalion.
my whole time on this server I tried to help/improve myself and the 41st. I have experience in leading and in having to make quick decisions in a short amount of time. I have seen many times how old and new Battalion members have led so I can confidently say that I would be comfortable leading and commanding the troops into battle. I tend to joke and be a little silly but if I am required
to be serious and strict, I am more than willing to do so and keep that performance as long as needed. For some time I have been trying to improve myself to be the person this server needs. And being Battalion could help me prove that I have matured and grown up from being an annoying kid. And  Finally, I am deeply invested in events and I take great care of what happens in them and how they play out. I am passionate about the work that Battalion does. I would love to help with it and make sure that everyone sees the Battalion as something to drive toward and as an example of how to be and how to behave.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?: yes

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): then you have to stick with your regiment and hellp them with all of your skills. You can't lead a regiment but he can tell them there to go to in a certent location. Alsow if the leading batt tells you to oversee a difrent regiment then you must do what he tells you.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

1. Hosting an open training

2. Leading a base attack

3. Leading a planetary and performing a debrief

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: They have the power to promote and demote anyone from the rank of Captain and below

Anything else?:   it doesn’t matter if I don't get the job it is more important that I try than just believe that I have no chance.   I hope you all have a great day 🙂

+1/Neutral

• Good playtime 
  • gave solid reasons as to why he should be Battalion
  • And overall a good person

But I dont think that you really suit battalion as of now.

Edited by BOB_

+1

- All legacy warns and havent seen anything bad from you in the server

- Good guy would enjoy working with you

- Is mature as don't see you minging at all

- Impressive application.

Wish you all the best pumpkin.

Senior Battalion

CWRP Moderator

Furry

1874733271_PurposeExecutionj.thumb.png.4660a1e4695b8bc8342939cedbea50ab.png