UnBan me pls

My In-Game name: Greg

STEAMID:  
https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198179707823

Steam Name: Greg

What is the reason for your ban: Racism {i think}

How long were you banned for: Perma

Name of the staff member who banned you: Idk it was a long time ago

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I Know racism is not acceptable  on any ecasions i am not telling you to forgive me I am just making this apple to play on the server I played for a long time until i had an augment with someone  and I think I slipped the Hard R I have thought what I have done I am changed now its been 6 months or maybe less idk  I will never say that hard R ever again I respect your community I didn't mean to bring any harm to the server I really enjoyed my time there  if you dont think i deserver the unban I understand I also have only 1 or 2 warns from when i first joined the server 

Evidence: Dont have any

image.jpeg.638e70a6c59445d1c41e6ace7c2729ea.jpeg

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

• Pretty poor ban appeal, minimum effort and doesn't look like you actually care
  • There is absolutely nothing that you have mentioned that makes me think as soon as you get unbanned that you won't do it again
  • It's been 4 and a half months not 6. Can't see how you would've changed in that time although its not impossible

I've seen the messages you sent to one of the staff members and seeing how majoryly homophobic and quiet frankly fucked up they where thats enough to warrant the minus 1.

also in game you weren't exactly the most approachable person and got into a fair few altercations with people on the server

IRP Ranks
Darth

JT SFC

DT SGT

IORP RANKS

Purge commander

Inquisitor

T-RP RANKS

Purge Trooper(honorary role)

JT LT.

Staff Ranks

Irp event planner