Trip

Trip's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Raff

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61755576

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Plat VIP And Event Planner. Nothing in other communities

Age (Must be 14+): 17 Years old. My birthday is 31/03/2005 

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): Your total time is 1mo 1w 14h 43m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: I do and yes it is good quality.

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes i have.

Do you meet the requirements: I do yes.

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: Nothing. https://imgur.com/a/yXYM91R

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 212th Colonel Trip Former 327th LCOL Former 104th LCOL | 327th and 104th are kinda linked since i was there when 327th was made 104th.

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Colonel.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): Nope never.

What is the Battalion Motto: “Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender”

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): The roles and responsibilities of a battalion. First of all it is leading your men efficiently and decisively. Taking care of any issues that may arise on base/ship in the correct way keeping it contained if needed. Battalion also have the important role of leading everyone during events like stated above this means leading effectively giving separate regiments separate orders. Using their skills to your advantage like asking 212th to set up tanks if there are enemy tanks or the likes. Or asking CE to control the airspace or asking 104th to flank so we can attack on two fronts. Or getting CG to guard lets say on anaxes AUX so we don’t get flanked or whatever. There are many small roles and there are even more big ones all fall to the battalion. Like the very important and for some maybe even boring duty of taking care of your regiment, helping where needed like making big decisions or raising issues to the right people so it can be fixed.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): I think you should pick me for battalion because. I have experience in leading because of my Event Planner rank and also because of  my Colonel rank. I believe personally I am very good at making myself heard. I am also a serious person when I need to be, which would be 99% of the time as Battalion. I also have a lot of military knowledge. Both from the real world and from Star Wars which I think would be beneficial. I am also very active on the server as of writing this 2.497 hours in the game 146 of which are from the last two weeks where about half of last week I was on LOA from 212th. My two temp EXO periods also means I have some experience. In making those bigger decisions which does make me prepared for what's ahead. And then there is just the simple fact that I love being in a leading role. I take pride in helping people and leading them towards that victory we all want. And as we all know if you love doing something you will also want to do it more. Which is needed for a battalion. It is not a simple job and it takes some dedication and time a lot of it.

Sincerely Trip.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes I do, they have to be the face of the republic so that is natural.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): They stick with their regiment helping out where needed like. Getting orders from the leading batt across correctly. Or leading if there are no higher ranks on unlikely but possible

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted? 

1. Hosting an open training

2. Leading a base attack

3. Leading a planetary and performing a debrief

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: They have the power to promote and demote anyone from the rank of Captain and below.

Anything else?: Nothing but good luck to the other applicants. And thank you for reading my app and any feedback you leave good or bad it all makes me better.

Huge +1

-Has Been Temp EXO which shows Leadership skill
-Has Read Through the Handbook.
-Good Ranks

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

+1 

Active and very friendly, good rank and playtime. Trusted member and in my opinion will make a great battalion member. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

+1

Nice lad

Trusted

Has knowledge (probably has a lot of bookshelves installed)

Past CWRP Ranks

CG EXO x2, 501st EXO, OS Squad Leader

212th MJR, GC MJR, CE MJR x2, 2nd Airborne Division LT, 5th Fleet Member, 91st SGT