CE Jack 2nd account

CE Jack 2nd Battalion Application

Steam Name: BambinoItaliano

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:452129724

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Platinum Vip

Age (Must be 14+): 15

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 2wks (I'm not sure about days because I'm not on my PC at the moment)

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes I do

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes i have

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

CZwPTSLTGkGK6seEUasYtbOC9V4Vs7wB61r6qmcngRehY9R5zNi7JFbSUm5R3OJ0wxbBAqlmVm62Uly9mEpzY1Gk14EJQ7-yeXlJrDWZRHWrN-8lsWQy98F_-bSwpxFd57HZTfmzEo7vo_JKly1qzE63ppgpdX4pQcvNnR7pvi7_i8rKgq_5q_UAZu-68w

I shot inside MB as a tusken raider by misreading the rules but I re-read the rules to never repeat this

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CE SGT JacK, but I've been major within the limit.

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Battalion officer 

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): No i haven’t

What is the Battalion Motto: “Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender”

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

Battalions roles and responsibilities are to lead the clones into battle during events and ensuring that the battle / push goes smoothly as well as, giving orders out correctly to each corresponding regiment to ensure that all regiments have a job to do. Battalion during this battle may also use certain trained strategies and attacks to gain their victory. Although, that is not the only role another is to ensure the base runs smoothly during Defcon 5 by granting and denying training, PFT’s and other activities. Battalion should also be mature during defcon 5 and remain in somewhat of formality to set a good example on the clones. As well as being tasked to supervise a regiment which you can provide training and other activities.  

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

I believe you should pick me for battalion as I'm quite dedicated. I may have had to resign from my previous position in battalion but that was (unfortunately due to personal reasons) never in my mind to permanently leave. Even showing dedication by rising to Major once more time to prove this. As well as my self-discipline as stated in my previous application I'm quite self-disciplined but as I will set my mind to a task that will help others, for example being given feedback after leading clones in a battle I would ultimately use said feedback to improve on the next battle. Also i believe that in the toughest and stressiest situations i could overcome the obstacle that lays ahead which i believe for a leading role amongst the clones will be an advantageous trait. I feel when i joined battalion that it was the right role for me and it felt quite natural although having some negative feedback at the time wasn’t the best i took advantage of it and used it for the next time also im quite dedicated to what i'm tasked for example supervising CT i hosted a meeting with their hierarchy to ensure that their regiment would stay put by sharing ideas and plans to ensure that CT wouldn’t of perished again i believe this is a good trait as it shows whatever is put in front of me i could overcome. But over all that i believe applying the second time shows i still have passion towards this rank and role.  

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes, I do

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

Battalion will assist in combat anyway they chose or seem necessary usually by sticking with their regiment supervising to assist and not give out orders such as push that building or “lead the charge” as you are not their hierarchy and merely assisting. Also sticking to the front/mid lines to assist other regiments in advancing and winning the battle. Although, in smaller scale situations you could suggest a regiment close by to cover a flank or flank around the enemy to gain an advantage. 

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

- Host an open training

- Lead a base attack with voice amp

- Lead a planetary attack and a debrief

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: Captain is the highest rank a Brigadier can promote and demote.

Anything else?: Understand me leaving battalion may be considered with this app but the reasons I had to resign at the time were nothing I could control but I understand if it does affect some choices

+1

- Extremely good and professional application.

- You have been known to do the job to an incredibly high standard.

- You have addressed the main concern with this application regarding leaving the first time.

- Is known to be able to lead and often steps up inside your regiment.

- Concerns regarding you leaving the first time, obviously it is understandable due to personal reasons but it still happened and realistically you cannot afford to let it happen again.

Jack I know you and I would love to see you back in Battalion. You already know the ropes and I know that you can go far.

Good luck! Make CE proud.

Senior Battalion

CWRP Moderator

Furry

1874733271_PurposeExecutionj.thumb.png.4660a1e4695b8bc8342939cedbea50ab.png

+1, I do have one remark tho. Maybe put some more effort or wait to make your application if you aren't ready to make it, for example the "What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 2wks (I'm not sure about days because I'm not on my PC at the moment)". Like just wait to make it when you are at your PC, it dosen't matter much but other than that I think you should get batt again, and I would like to see you in it. 

GIVE THIS MAAAAAN BATT RN 

+1 

* Ex battalion member
* Active
* Nice lad

i dont know why you got out of battalion, because you just left, or got demoted or something?

but still a good past battalion member.

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

Neutral

You did good as battalion before, you are friendly and I had nothing bad against you. You was overall a great battalion member. 

But you resigned less then a month ago, I understand it was for personal reason, but you said yourself in the reason of the resignation that you will not be as active next year "i wont be able to be as active next year" I don't think you have shown that you are going to be active enough, I would suggest get to Major+ again before applying. 

I wish you the best of luck. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

Neutral./+1

Ex- Battalion Which shows hes capable of being one

The only thing is that u said that Your not going to be  as active this year which is Kinda bad as Battalion Must be active.

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

34 minutes ago, Preence said:

Neutral./+1

Ex- Battalion Which shows hes capable of being one

The only thing is that u said that Your not going to be  as active this year which is Kinda bad as Battalion Must be active.

I understand your concern which is quite valid but I can everything that had happened was supposed to suspend my time but I now have a lot more time, Thank you for bringing it up! 

+1

Previous Battalion

Good lad and great to have a talk with.

Would love to see him back

Previous issue regarding him leaving has been adressed.

Past CWRP Ranks

CG EXO x2, 501st EXO, OS Squad Leader

212th MJR, GC MJR, CE MJR x2, 2nd Airborne Division LT, 5th Fleet Member, 91st SGT

+1

He has demonstrated his ability to adequately fulfil his obligations in the past. Whilst there are some concerns as to his future activity this year, I believe he deserves a shot at the very least. His track record indicates that he is not only someone who can be trusted, but can also sufficiently lead.