Yes i can 

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

6mo 2d 18h 26m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

104th Senior Commander REX - Event Planner

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: 

I have a working Microphone and I speak and type

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Joined on the 20th of September 2019 I haven't left the server but have been on Loa and Roa since joining.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:All the time to see what is going on and talk to the fellow members of the server.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): https://imgur.com/a/pq1ddLm

State the role of staff on the server:

The roles of the staff on the server are to Punish rule breakers and assess the situation to follow with the right punishment and not just to conclusions. Also, to take Claim for player’s needs, for example, whitelisting and spawning/giving items that are needed for sims.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes i have

List of all previous server staff experience:

I Am Event Planner within the server and have got to use to the  commands for staff already

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

I understand as being unsuitable as a staff member can cause problems for other people and ruin the server when I'm meant to help players enjoy their time here and make sure they follow the rules.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

First I would check blogs to see if there is any damage inflicted by the player to anyone. Then if there was I would then i would go to the person and tell them they are being warned and banned for what they have done and the ban time will be decided by the punishment guidelines.

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would ask them who is killing everyone then i would look in logs to confirm what this person is saying to me then i would tp to the person who is doing this then Punish the person with the correct Punishment as he has killed a lot of People.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would TP to a battalion and ask for them to send a Cadet trainer but if no battalion is on I will then ask in OOC for a trainer to go train the cadets. If no trainer goes I will then bring random nco+ to train.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would tell him to be more careful as miss clicks can happen but I will watch him to see if he does it again because a miss click can be used as an excuse so sometimes u will have to watch out for that.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

As a staff member, I would do nothing but as a second LT or higher, I would remind them that they should salute to 2nd LT or higher.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

By this i would Explain to them how what they did was Fail RP and then explain to them trying to find loopholes in the rules will result in a harsher punishment. So I would now punishment accordingly to the guidelines aka warns and a ban for trying to loop hoop the punishment

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however, they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would tell them to stop arguing as it will end up making the matter worse and tell them if they have any problem with what they have been punished for to  make an unwarn/ unban request then give them the link to the forums 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I feel I could make a good staff member as I do know my stuff and am always willing to improve. I know some of the commands needed to be staff which I learned from previous experience and I know how to sort out a situation properly, I can bring new ideas. I always try my hardest to persevere through a task no matter what, and I think that it will come in handy in every issue I have to sort out. I like to help where I can and attempt to solve problems to help people out, I share a common goal with the server, to make a good and prosperous server. I believe I have the good common sense to decide on situations that require more than a steel template written down which may as well help me in cases I do get accepted.

I can be a very serious person when needed and can deal with anything thrown my way. Also, I will always have a fair judgment of situations and always help those that need help and listen to both sides of the story before making my final judgment instead of just rushing ahead and punishing the person. I will also treat everyone equally and deal with that person accordingly no matter what rank and if I know them or not; As it would not be fair to not treat them equally. I know I have made some mistakes and I learn from them every day but I will always work hard to fix the problem at hand and make sure no one gets away with not following the server rules. 

By becoming staff, I aim to grow as a person and help everyone I can while carrying out the events needed to do. Also, I aim to help everyone I can to enjoy their time on the server and to help the players that come on later in the evening as I can be on pretty late most of the time.

Edited by Rex [W-G]

REX.gif

Neutral
Rex is a lovely guy and is always nice to me and has shown he is responsible with ULX with EP.
However you do seem to be on LOA alot and not the most active from my POV 

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Neutral

• Your experience as an Event Planner would come to great use however, like Shepherd pointed out you did receive a tier In EP although it was branded as a misjudgment 
  • You are not active enough in my opinion to have a position on the staff team although there are a handful of current staff members who you could compare your activity to
  • Do you plan to stay as an Event Planner whilst being part of Staff if you get accepted? I don't think you could manage them both 

+1

I don't play SWRP anymore, but when I did Rex was a very welcoming great guy

Edited by Jack Wasza

Signature Restrictions

Please ensure your signature complies with the following restrictions:

• Maximum of 1 image
  • Images up to 440 x 240 pixels
  • Maximum of 5 lines

• View signatures? fuck me

Netural/+1

The Only reason why im giving you a Neutral is because of your Activity in the past month, But I understand.
+1 On the fact he's Dedicated as its his 2nd Application, Insane amount of Playtime, Is trusted with ULX as Hes EP, And Just a Good lad to talk to! 

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

+1

I believe REX would be a great pick for staff.
Nice application, really good playtime, is high ranking IC, already has ULX experience.

On the other hand, Preence raised a really good point about your activity (I know I am the perfect one to talk about activity).

+1

Positives 

- Has achieved high rank within the server with Senior CMDR

- Good and honest application

Negatives:

- Has had moments on inactivity in the past

Overall: 

Rex would be a trustworthy addition to the staff team and is a nice guy so I would like to see him in staff one day. The only negative as listed above is the inactivity seen previously but on the other-hand Rex does put a lot of effort into the server so shown he can make the time.

Good luck! 

- cam

Current Ranks:

GM Commander camo

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

Natural 

-I want him to keep EP, i like his events 

Current CWRP Ranks:
Event Planner, CG Detainment Droid, 104th ARC CPT
Previous CWRP Ranks:
Jedi Man Of Arms Sub path Leader🪦, Man Of Arms🪦DU ARC Colonel, Jedi Senior Guardian, 501st Lance Corporal, 104th Sergeant, 442nd Sergeant, GM Lieutenant, Scout
spacer.png