Jester_

Jester's Staff App

In-game name(s): Jester (Used to go by Ruben)

Steam Name: VolkorenBrood

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:56836889

Age when applying: 20

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time zone: The Netherlands  (UTC +2)

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 1m 5d 12h

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

IC: CE Major

OOC: Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Around march 2017, Have taken Few breaks and used to go by the name of Ruben. Been active for multiple months now.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

Every time I'm on the server which is daily

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks, etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

These warnings are (3-4 years old) except for one which is from last year, They total 11. However given they are very old, I have grown up since and realized what Is did was wrong and learned from my mistakes, Hence why rejoined the community a while back.

Time screenshot: 

https://imgur.com/fIGXfT3

Warns:

https://imgur.com/uRhXbtq

https://imgur.com/bwhpbUj

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of staff is to deal with OOC situations and assist players with their requests and/or questions they may have.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes I have and am

List of all previous server staff experience:

Not on this server but I have been staff on a busy PoliceRP server before (Gaminglight)

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

I understand

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would have the name (or get the name) and see if they indeed have been randomly killing other clones (using logs). After which I freeze him (Making sure he/she isn't able to cause more havoc) and Give him the appropriate punishment depending on the severity of the RDM Cases.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would go over to the cadet and see if I can get someone to go train him over the chat function. If no one responds I'd TP a trainer for the cadet that can train.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidentally shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would make no big deal about it. Its an accident, They happen and if needed it will be handled IC

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would remind him that officially they should, But make no big issue out of it. If they need assistance with rank etiquette then I would help them out.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

Not every case of FailRP can be stated in the rules. But what he did still is FailRP. I would give a verbal warning. If he continues I would warn him and if needed get a 2nd opinion from another staff member

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however, they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would explain to him my reasoning behind warning them. If they continue to disagree either get a 2nd opinion from another staff member or refer them to the forums to appeal it.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe I would make a great asset to the staff team given that I have a decent amount of time and experience on a big RP server before. I have occupied high ranks within this community as well. These are 3 EXO positions and 1 OS SL position. This shows me that people trust me and think of me as a capable man for these jobs, which is one of the reasons why I am applying for this position.

I keep my head cool in stressful situations and I don't get mad/upset. I always try to see and understand any side of the situation so I can deal with any situation as appropriately as possible. 

I try to see the positive in most of the things in life so I take it less seriously as we all need a laugh in life once in a while. After Almost 6 years within this community (and some breaks), I wanted to help in more ways than I am doing now. To share positivity, To laugh, and ultimately assist people where needed with their requests.

People are not robots, they make mistakes (and coming from an Engineering student, Robots also make mistakes). This is part of the reason my teaching and learning philosophy is that you'll learn the most from these mistakes.

To put it shortly: I'm mentally strong, Disciplined and stress resistant. I have had trust roles bestowed upon me before. I love to crack a joke with people and talk with them about any topic that interests them and form a connection and I can switch quickly from relaxing to serious when needed.

Thanks for considering me for the position.

Past CWRP Ranks

CG EXO x2, 501st EXO, OS Squad Leader

212th MJR, GC MJR, CE MJR x2, 2nd Airborne Division LT, 5th Fleet Member, 91st SGT

=Neutral
The Application:

• Pros:
    • Decent playtime
    • High IC ranks in the past
    • Been a part of the community for a long time
  • Cons:
    • Pervious Warnings
    • Answer to final question was lacklustre

The Applicant:

• Pros:
  • Cons:
    • Idk you so I cannot comment on if I think you would be a good staff

Best of Luck!
Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png