Steam Name:

- ChimPlays.

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞

- STEAM_0:1:198241927.

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

- Netherlands and CET time zone.

Can you speak and type English fluently:

- Yes I speak and write in fluent English.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

- 3w 3d 18h 11min

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

- Platinum VIP.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

- I have a working microphone and speak when I communicate. I can also type quite fast in case someone needs that to copy anything.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

- I joined in august 2019. I played for around a month and got a playtime of 7 days before the reset. I rejoined a few times for a few days. Rejoined for real in September 2022, and my playtime counter started from 0.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

- I use Teamspeak 5-6 days a week. I use discord daily. I look on the forums 1-2 times a week.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

- I got banned two times for a couple hours each because I was drunk and people wanted me to get some sleep. I got warned once in 2019 for RDM since I shield killed a friendly (imported warn). Got warned again as a joke, which is now removed.

- Warn: https://imgur.com/a/BBZcVf6

- Playtime: https://imgur.com/a/Zj6WaxC

State the role of staff on the server:

- Staff makes sure everything runes smoothly and people are having a good time. They enforce the server rules and are active in the community.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? 

- Yes I am.

List of all previous server staff experience:

- I used to be a discord moderator in a server with 20k+ people. Was mod for around half a year. I have no staff experience in Garry's Mod.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

- Yes I understand that I can be demoted at anytime.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

- I would check logs to see how many people they've killed and if they have killed more than 3 people I would warn them for mass RDM. If they keep doing it without stopping I would ban them for a few days or more depending on the amount of kills.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

- I would ask a battalion to handle this. Otherwise I will teleport an NCO or above and ask them if they want to train. If they say no, I will move on to a different NCO+.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

- I will not do anything. A battalion member or someone else will handle that in game. If the CT is genuinely sorry and it was a mistake, they do not have to face any serious consequences.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

- If I am on job I would tell them they technically have to salute but I will not make a big deal out of it. 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

- I would explain why it is FailRP, and that they now know it is still FailRP. I would not punish them for anything since there is technically no way they can know if it is not in the rules. If they do the exact same thing again I will warn them for FailRP.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

- I would explain why they are getting punished and help them understand the judgement. I would make sure they know I am not working against them, but that I am simply trying to explain how to not get punished again. If they still do not agree I will tell them they can ask for a second opinion.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

- First of all, I do not "deserve" staff more than other people. I feel like I would be the best fit with the staff team we have at this moment because I feel like I would bring something new to the team. Staff protects the server and it's people and I would love to be a part of that and serve my duty. I know quite a lot of people on the server and I also keep up with the new developments as they happen. I feel staff would benefit from having a fun and social person being part of the team. 

Being compassionate is in my nature and this means I will not make decisions on the fly. I will think them through. During serious situations I will do what is best for everyone and for the server. If I was a staff member I would also listen to the offenders side and their explanation if they are willing to talk. I will never randomly ban or warn someone without legit proof.

Having dealt with a discord server of 20k+ people gave me a lot of experience on dealing with people. And even though I have no staff experience in Garry's Mod, I know I will pick up the technical side of things really quick. I am very familiar with computer programs, scripts and commands since this is what I do for my real job too.

As a staff member I will dedicate a significate amount of my time to it. I have an average playtime of 6 hours a day, so I predict I can spend 2-3 hours a day on staff at least 5 days a week. 

Thank you all for reading, and have a great rest of your day.

+1

Great to have a chat with and a little giggle

Friendly and long-time member of the community

Trustworthy 

Past CWRP Ranks

CG EXO x2, 501st EXO, OS Squad Leader

212th MJR, GC MJR, CE MJR x2, 2nd Airborne Division LT, 5th Fleet Member, 91st SGT

Neutral

• Your playtime is lower than most applicants currently
  • You do actually know when to be serious but personally, you've never really come across as someone eager to join Staff or show signs of responsibility
  • Decent application with good answers

+1
The Application:

• Pros:
    • Decent playtime
    • Excellent response to final question
    • Some experience at moderation within a community
  • Cons:
    • Bans and warns on record

The Applicant:

• Pros:
    • I've only had positive interactions with you
    • You come across as respectful and mature
  • Cons:
    • N/A

Best of Luck!
Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

The biggest -1 i could possibly give

Id rather put triple and archer in as manager/vice manager than let her anywhere near staff.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]

+1 Neutral

- Sometimes Cool Person

-Application is Decent

-Playtime Decent

Edited by Pinky
Changed my mind

Current CWRP Ranks:
Event Planner, CG Detainment Droid, 104th ARC CPT
Previous CWRP Ranks:
Jedi Man Of Arms Sub path Leader🪦, Man Of Arms🪦DU ARC Colonel, Jedi Senior Guardian, 501st Lance Corporal, 104th Sergeant, 442nd Sergeant, GM Lieutenant, Scout
spacer.png