Pinky

Pinky's Second Staff Application!

In-game name(s): DU CPL Pinky, Jedi MOA Pinky

Steam Name: Pinky

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:560000229

Age when applying: 14 

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: GMT+3

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes, i can do both fluently.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 2 Months, 1 Week, 20 Hours

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: Man Of Arms, DU CPL, Previous Subpath Leader, Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I do have a working microphone but i prefer typing.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 07/07/2022, and i have taken 1 LOA because i was sick.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: I use discord and Teamspeak everyday, and forums rarely

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): 2 Warns, 1 for DTP, 1 for Metagame
https://imgur.com/a/TEtIja9

State the role of staff on the server: The roles of a staff member is really important to the server, Their role is to ensure that the server is running smoothly without rulebreakers, They do this by punishing the rule breakers.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?: Yes, i have read the rules and i am familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience: I did not moderate any Garry's Mode servers but i was a staff member on a Discord server for 6 months. Started as moderator and was found worthy of Head Moderator after 2 Months, After 5 More months The Manager resigned and i was given the position of Manager. The server was deleted because of the owners personal reasons.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes, i do understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: Firstly i would teleport the person who made the RDM/MRDM claim, and ask them who was RDM/MRDMing, after i have their name i would check combat logs to confirm the RDM/MRDM claim. If they have committed the RDM/MRDM i would teleport that person and ask why there were RDM/MRDMing after i would warn them for RDM or MRDM depending on the count

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: First of all i would teleport to that person and telling them that i will be getting a trainer as soon as possible, i would ask Battalion if they can send a NCO+ to the cadet area and if no one volunteeres, i would say in ooc that "i will be teleporting a random NCO to train cadets if no one volunteers" and if i do not get any NCO i would teleport a random NCO.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: I wouldnt do anything since it was a accident but if he continued, i would teleport that person and warn them for ARDM

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: 

This is only a IC situation so i would let CT #### go on his way if i was OOC, but if i was in character i would inform the CT that he has to salute 2nd LT and above.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: If the person committed FailRP they should be warned for FailRP no matter what, if they complain i would tell them what they have done wrong and direct them to Forums where they can make a request for Unwarn.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would tell them what they have done wrong and the reasoning for the punishment, if they kept on arguing i would direct them to the Forums where they can make a request for Unwarn.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I personally think that i would be a great addition to the staff team, i believe that i stand out because of me being; really active, nice to other people, trustworthy, being able to understand most of the problems and me being positive all the time. I also want to be in the staff team to help the server and learn more everyday.

I always have and had fun helping other people inside and outside games. Since i joined i have learned from my mistakes and learned so much about being a staff member on this server. I also do think that i would get well with the staff team since all of them are amazing and me being really nice and understanding.

I have also been staff on other servers and had past experience of being a staff and moderating servers properly, and correctly. I have also taken those positions really seriously and have also gotten some trusted In Character ranks like Man-Of-Arms Subpath leader.

As i have mentioned earlier i have past staff experience meaning i have experience of dealing with rule breakers. I have also want to add to this by saying, i am really enjoying this server despite being in it for 5 months, i tried to spend my free times and, having fun playing this server. I always put full effort and time trying to achieve my goals. I do not have any intend to stop playing and achieving my goals that i have put upon myself. And i also want the joy and happiness of being staff and helping people again.

Thank you so much for reading my application, goodluck to everyone.

Current CWRP Ranks:
Event Planner, CG Detainment Droid, 104th ARC CPT
Previous CWRP Ranks:
Jedi Man Of Arms Sub path Leader🪦, Man Of Arms🪦DU ARC Colonel, Jedi Senior Guardian, 501st Lance Corporal, 104th Sergeant, 442nd Sergeant, GM Lieutenant, Scout
spacer.png

+1 Huge 
I Say hes trusted judging from ranks.
Good and Isnt Immature 
Good lad to talk to 

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

+1/Neutral

Trusted based on his rank/ playtime

A bit on the young side in my opinion

Overall leaning to the +1 side of neutral

Past CWRP Ranks

CG EXO x2, 501st EXO, OS Squad Leader

212th MJR, GC MJR, CE MJR x2, 2nd Airborne Division LT, 5th Fleet Member, 91st SGT

+1

Positives 

- Is very active

- Good and honest application

- Has some previous Staff experience

Negatives:

- N/A

Overall:

Pinky has proven to play a very active role on the server and has achieved a high rank in Jedi and has also performed very well in GM! (When he was in it)

Good luck! 

- cam

Current Ranks:

GM Commander camo

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

+1 
Is Pinky, who is a friendly and genuine guy. 

App is good, 
but could have used different colours for the format and your answers as it looks like a green soup

I wish you the best of luck, Pinky!

Current Ranks:

501st Vice Commander

CWRP Senior Event Planner

-------------------------

Previous Ranks: 

212th COL

501st EXO

"I spent 300 hours getting into ARC"