Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞

STEAM_0:1:536041760

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

England. GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

3 months roughly (it's spread across 2 accounts)

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

2nd Lieutenant. Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes. Speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

2019. Took a break and have joined back recently

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I use Teamspeak 3 everytime i'm on the server and check Discord everyday whilst sometimes reading the forums

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

Have been perma banned twice

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff on the server are to enforce the server rules by giving out punishments whilst still making the server and the people on the server  enjoyable. Staff are to abuse this power and must take it as a privilege.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

I have been a Event Planner and Senior Mod on the server whilst also being high rank staff on other servers

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on CWRP:

I was a staff member for 3-4 months I believe

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team:

Senior Mod

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why:

I resigned to being burnt out of the server

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member:

I would have put more time and effort into staff whilst also putting in the extra effort to both help the server and ensure I'm doing new and enjoyable things to not fall into my previous shoes.

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team:

Since I've left I have matured as I've grown older whilst also maintain in touch with the server to keep myself up to date with the new rules/updates/people.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

Firstly, I would open up the console in order to check if this statement is true or not. I would then decide if the RDM was deliberate by checking the useful scenarios and pictures that the console provides. If the accusation was true then I would bring the person to a separated location and chat to them whilst also giving them a warn or ban depending on how many people they kill. 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would teleport to the Cadet and check the TAB menu to look for NCOs whilst asking in OOC if anyone would like to train the Cadet. If no one wants to train the cadet then I would bring someone by random usually the Drill Corporals or any low ranking NCOs

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

In the instance the shot was an accident. If the shot was entirely accidental than there is nothing in my power as a staff member to punish the CT. I would however recommend to the CT that in order for the accident to not occur again, recommend he looks away when trying to safety his weapon so this does not happen again.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

As a staff member this is not an scenario where my powers and duties come into play. I for one do not care about the matter, however I would advise the CT of the In-game rules.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

This person would be initially brought to a separate location in order for me to talk to them. I would give them the link to the server rules on the forums and explain that not all of the rules are explained and using some common sense whilst on the server can help them as finding loopholes and gaps in the rules might be an instance on a person who is NHTRP. I would let them away with a verbal warning but advise to not make the same mistake.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

If this person is becoming aggressive and hostile towards a staff member I would try to calm the situation down by simply talking to them, I would also suggest they visit the forums if they believe the punishment was not just and request and unban or report an admin abuse claim. If the situation continued to escalate than I would warn them for Disrespect to Staff (DTS).

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

To answer the first question, I believe that I deserve staff more than any other applicant because I am a dedicated member of the Werewolf Community since 2019. I have shown my dedication to the community by achieving high ranking positions such as 2x Vice Commander and Battalion Lieutenant. Through my time in the server I have grown as a person and gained many skills which I did not have previously and have helped me progress in the server. For example, from my time as Vice Commander I have grown the ability to lead people. Although this does not directly correlate to staff, this is useful as I have the potential to talk and communicate to people to make the whole situation smoother. 

I am also a very good applicant as I have previous experience with ULX and systems we use on the server. This will mean that it will cut down on the time that is taken to training and cater any queries of mine. I have been able to achieve Event Planner and Senior Mod, along with my several in-game positions. This shows that I am a diverse and well rounded member that enables me to understand the server and the community. Being on the server for a long time has also allowed me to get a full understanding of the rules and regulations which the server uphold to a high standard and I will be able to continue this standard throughout my time in staff.

As for the second question, I must say that I am a good person to be around and am an easy person to get along with. I constantly join Teamspeak and talk to people all the time allowing the bridge between the staff and player to be easier. Although most of the time I am a nice person to talk to, I do understand when the situation becomes serious and have the ability to switch between a fun player to a serious staff member.

Edited by Crimson

Current Ranks

442nd Siege Battalion Vice Commander | Jedi Ace | Senior Moderator

Previous Ranks

Clone Guard Vice CommanderBattalion 1st Lieutenant Combat Engineer Captain | 501st Legion Lieutenant Galactic Marines Advanced Recon Commando Colonel 

+1 / Neutral

• Been a while since you last played properly and there aren't really any telltale signs that you are here to stay
  • You've been a Senior Mod in the past which shows that you have the qualities needed to join the staff team
  • I feel like the staff apps probably opened a little sooner than you might of liked which hasn't really let you get to a decent rank to show it is serious

=Neutral
The Application:

• Pros:
    • Good playtime
    • Been in the community for a while
    • Previous staff experience
    • Held some high IC ranks in the past
    • Good response to the final question, sets yourself apart from other applicants
  • Cons:
    • 2 perma bans on record

The Applicant:

• Pros:
    • N/A
  • Cons:
    • N/A - Idk you

Best of Luck!
Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png