Legne

Legne/Engel's staff app

In-game name(s): Legne/Engel

Steam Name: Marie Legne

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞STEAM_0:0:181573988

Age when applying: 18

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Finland, UTC +2

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes and yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 2mo 2w 4d 3h 13m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: 104th Medic Colonel, Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I do, I communicate by speaking.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined the server at the end of 2018, and I have taken breaks here and there with my longest being my most recent one that lasted for a year or so

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: Daily

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

5 day ban for MRDM

Warn for MRDM

Warn for HP rush

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2919674690

State the role of staff on the server: Staffs’ purpose is to make sure that everyone is following the rules, and to help players by doing “claims” such as to get someone out when stuck in a prop or wall or to give people tools/hp/weapons just to name a few examples.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I have read, understood and followed the server rules as close as possible.

List of all previous server staff experience: 

I was an event planner for a brief period about 3 or so years ago

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

I understand

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on CWRP: About 2 weeks

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team: Trial event planner

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why: Demoted for failing the trial period due to power abuse

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member: Probably would have asked for more help when I was uncertain of what to do from a more experience staff member and I should have been more mature with my attitude as I was quite immature back then.

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team: I have since matured a lot over the years, and become a lot more responsible for my own actions along with not being scared to ask others for help.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would check logs to see if this person has indeed done something. In case they have I would pull them away to a staff sit somewhere secure where I would deal with him appropriately. If I do not find anything in the logs, I would still spectate the person for a brief moment just in case.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would go to the cadet and explain to them to ask for a trainer using the /advert command, and if they do not get someone in 10 minutes, they should call staff again. If they have already done this and have now called me, I would either tell a battalion member to send someone to train cadets or ask for/pull a trainer myself depending on the situation.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: I would watch the situation for a while, but I’d first let CG deal with in IC. If the situation escalates I would then get involved and pull the CG to a staff sit and deal with the situation accordingly.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would explain to them that they should salute those who are 2nd LT or above, but I wouldn’t take any OOC action as this is purely an IC situation.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would explain to them in a staff sit that even if the FailRP situation is not specifically stated in the rules, it is stated that FailRP situations are resolved with common sense and staff has the final say in whether or not the situation is FailRP or not.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I explain to them that staff has the final say when it comes to the situation, but I will also guide them to the forums where they can file a complaint if they truly feel it is necessary.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I feel like I would make a good fit for staff because I am a highly motivated, active and dedicated individual who is always willing to improve upon their mistakes. I have spent years on this server and have gotten to know a lot of the community and have seen and dealt with all kinds of people both professional, friendly and super mingy so I feel I could handle them all professionally as a staff member too.

I know I do not have the best past when it comes to the staff side of the server with being demoted for power abuse but I look at it as something that I can compare myself to today, yes I am ashamed of it obviously but I do not look at it as something I should hide but as something I should embrace for the sake of self-improvement so that I can one day think bad to those days and smile at how much I have grown and improved as both a person and a staff member.

I see myself as a kind, understanding and supportive individual. I have been on this server for many years, and I have been in it for most of my teenage years making this server very special to me and I do not see myself leaving it permanently for a long time. It is because of this that I want to pay back to the server and the community by becoming a staff member.

When it comes to my knowledge of ULX commands I admit it is not the best but when I was event planner I learned them quickly so I am sure I can learn them fast again, and this time I am not afraid to ask for help either like I said before.

Thank you sincerely for reading my application.

The Application:

• Pros:
    • Good playtime
    • Been part of the community for a while
  • Cons:
    • Warns and ban on record
    • Demotion from staff in the past for power abuse
    • Nothing really sets you apart from other applicants, response to the final question was quite weak

The Applicant:

• Pros:
    • Not had a negative interaction with you
  • Cons:
    • N/A - idrk you so cannot comment further

Best of Luck!
Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png