I live in Poland within CET timezone.

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

1mo 1w 3d 9h 52m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

212th Colonel, User

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I do own a working microphone and I prefer to speak, however can type as well if necessary.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I've joined the server on 29/06/2022. I do tend to take LOAs of various lenght to deal with IRL issues but try to cancel them earlier when possibile. I've also temporarily resigned from my regiment in middle of September due to mental health issues, however I've joined it back 2 weeks later and been there ever since.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:
I use the Teamspeak 3 server daily, CWRP Discord as well. I check forums few times per 1-2 weeks, more often when applications for IC/OOC ranks are open.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/a/sqA1oN9

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff in general ensure that the server's rules are not being broken, they also help community out by carrying out people's various in-game claims, settling conflicts and generally being a good example for everyone else on the server.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes, I've read them and yes, I am familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience:

I have no such expierence.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes, I understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:
I would firstly teleport to the person accused of killing clones and check whether the situation is still happening. If not, I would attempt to determine what exactly happened by checking their K/D, whether there's signs of recent combat near them and by checking the damage logs. If based on that information I'd find the person to be guilty of the accusation (or, of course, if they were caught in the act), I would confront them about it and punish accordingly. If the accusation was false, I'd instead have a talk with Player who reported the act in the first place.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I'd ask highest ranking officer in the base to pick a NCO+ to deal with this task.  If none of them would respond, I'd ask if there are any volunteers to do it amongst the higher ranks. If that would fail too, I'd choose teleport someone to cadet area myself while being more inclined  towards the lower eglibile ranks.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

If it really was an accident, I don't see a reason to intervene other than maybe giving a tip on putting weapon on safety and dealing with visual bug that might happen during it. Whether the CT in question should be punished in character depends on judgment of  a Battalion / other high ranking officer or CG.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

This is an in-character situation, so I wouldn't have to intervene as staff. While it is written down as a rule, It's not that big of an offense to not follow it and it's very common occurence for that to not happen. I would still recommend that CT to salute clones with high enough rank as some people might not be as tolerant as me towards it and call that CT disrespectful.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would bring them into a sit and explain to them that while server rules are the general guidelines regarding the behaviour on the server, they cannot cover every single incident. Because of that, even if the said person thought they found a loophole of some sort allowing them to break the rules, I'd tell them that they still commited FailRP and punish them accordingly, as well as give a hint for the future to think twice or just ask whether certain activity is FailRP or not.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would try to explain my point once again to the best of my abilities. I would repeat my thought process, my logic and available information that led me to giving them the punishment. If they however would still be upset about it and thought it was unjust or unfair, I would tell them them that they issue a complaint on me on the forums so that third parties can look into the case and give final verdict.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

While they are not unique, I think my strongest assets are my activity and commitment to the server. I’m enjoying my time here and try to give back to the server in various ways – whether it’s keeping my regiment and it’s members in healthy state and temping for hierarchy when needed, being on Detainment Droid duty, volunteering to train cadets or simply answering questions of people in game or on Discord. I see staff as another way of appreciating and helping out the community and while I don’t have any experience in the area, I’d put all the necessary time and effort to learn how the staff works and how to be an good staff member so that I can give the best of me in yet another area of server’s life. It would be additional method  for me to feel useful for the community, and being useful to people keeps me motivated to do more and do better.

I’m also quite available time-wise, being online nearly all the time on Discord and spending many hours on the server daily, as well as the type of person to quickly respond to any type of calls, which I think would be useful when dealing with the claims in game or discord pings.

I believe what’s special about me is the way I think about things. I always try to take objective, critical approach to issues I deal with and use all available information and logical thinking to find the best, most fair and most acceptable result that’d be satisfactory for all sides involved. I’m unbiased person with lots of patience for people, I can be harsh if needed but will always search for compromise and middle ground to settle conflicts. I also believe that while rules are rules, certain situations require a personal approach to be truly understood.
All these things aside, I also simply wouldn't apply if I didn't feel confident about performing the staff duty well. I'd be proving my skills as much to others as I'd to to myself, and I am much harsher towards myself.

As a final word I’d like to request all the people who’d want to comment on this application to take the critical & unbiased approach. Also, good luck to other applicants.

CWRP: 212th Lieutenant Commander | Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | Jedi Initiate

IRP:  ISF Sergeant First Class | Prefect

spacer.png

+1

Great lad to spontaneously have a chat with

Has earned my trust

Is serious in what he does

P.S: Sorry for the training incident ^_^ 

Past CWRP Ranks

CG EXO x2, 501st EXO, OS Squad Leader

212th MJR, GC MJR, CE MJR x2, 2nd Airborne Division LT, 5th Fleet Member, 91st SGT

=Neutral
The Application:

• Pros:
    • Good playtime
    • Well put together application
  • Cons:
    • You said it yourself in answer to the final question: your 'strongest assests' are not unique. I think your answer lacked substance.

The Applicant:

• Pros:
    • I have only had positive interactions with you
    • You come across as mature and friendly
  • Cons:
    • N/A

Best of Luck!
Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png