I can both type and speak fluent English

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

3mo 2w 1d 20h 32m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

104th Vice Commander. Jedi Blade warrior. Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I speak most of the time and sometimes I type when its late

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined the server on 30/07/2021 and have not taken any off server breaks since, only LOA/ROA’s

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I have all 3 open whenever I am on the server

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):
 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2919949976  

I have never been banned or kicked from the server. I cannot show my in game time when I have the warn screen open but this screenshot was taken on 18/01/2023

State the role of staff on the server:

The roll of staff is to make sure the server rules aren’t being broken and people who do break them get punished accordingly. Another task is to take claims from people being made across the server such as getting a tool and physics gun when they want to host a training or simulation

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I have read the server rules multiple times and make sure to still read through them from time to time

List of all previous server staff experience:

None

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:
I fully understand that

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would first tp to the player who made the claim to ask for a name if they didn’t say it in the claim, I afterwards will cloak and tp to that player and check if they are still killing people at the time, if they aren’t then I would check logs to see if they killed people before, if he did then I would bring him to a sit, tell him that what he did is against the server rules and give him a warning for RDM or MRDM depending on how many people he killed

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would first make a message in /ooc to see if anyone goes to train the cadet, if not then I would give battalion a pm asking to send somebody to train the cadet, if there is no battalion or they don’t send anyone then I would bring a random NCO and tell them to train the cadet.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

If he would shoot once accidently then I would not intervene and let CG deal with is as this is an IC situation and not an ooc one.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would not do anything as a staff member because this is not an OOC thing but an IC one

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would still warn them for FailRP and tell them that there is a section in the server rules for unwritten rules and should be pretty easy to know if there is a little thought behind such actions

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would tell them again of what they did wrong and why they were warned for it, if they disagree further after that I would tell them to take it to the forums

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I have been on the server and community for quite a bit now and I still enjoy coming online every day. And for this reason I would like to become staff to keep the server a great place to RP and have fun for all players, new and current ones. And becoming staff would make that, for the most part possible.

I have been 104th Vice Commander for more than a year now and through that time I have learned how to deal with minges and rule breakers. As it is part of hierarchy duties to keep my regiment in line. Becoming staff would allow me to make sure not only people in the 104th stay in line but also players in other regiments that might break the rules. As I see it if I become staff, I think it will allow me to grow into a better hierarchy member as well.

Since I am not that busy with school yet and homework and projects aren’t too much to handle, I have a lot of free time and I like to spend that free time on the server. So when there might not be a lot of staff or any at all on the server I could make sure even at those times the server rules are being followed

I would do my best to bring everything that Is needed for a great member of staff to the staff team. Putting up a great performance, activity And do my best to try and pick up everything that I am able to learn along the way and becoming a better member of hierarchy, staff and grow as a person. I am able to easily understand  new people and ones I already know around me and i am  very easy to talk to making it easier to handle certain situation.  In my view, staff is a great position in helping the server be and stay a  fun place which is what made me want to apply for it.