IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

Force Master Plat Vip

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Small ROA Breaks taken joined 02/12/2021

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: 

Alot

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2840505348

State the role of staff on the server: 

The Role of Staff is to uphold the rules of the server and to make sure the roleplay is going as smoothly as   possible for people to experience and lastly to punish those who break the rules and punish them   accordingly

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? 

yes

List of all previous server staff experience: 

N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would ask for there name and what was happening whilst listening to the person i would be checking logs to confirm this is happening and would deal with the situation accordingly 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: 

I would ask in Republic comms if anyone would be interested in training them if no one replys i will pick a random NCO to do it 

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

If its clearly a accident i would remind them to be more careful and explain how to Safety there weapon

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

Its a IC Rule that most dont follow, isnt a stated server rule so nothing can be done 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would Explain to them that not all Rules are wrote down, I would then proceed to explain to them why they cant be doing it, if they continue on doing it i would punish them accordingly if they have complaints on the situation at hand he / she can go to the forums to retract the punishment 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would link them to the forums to file a complaint on the situation if they continue harrasing staff through ooc i would mute them and tell them to stop if they still then continue i would mute them again and deal with them accordingly 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): 

So i have been playing this server for a decent amount of time and have been dedicated for over a year now. I Have dealt with alot of diffrent situations throught my time in CG i was dealing with CT four numbers everyday and they reguired alot of patience to deal with them so i am used to having to deal with Mingey people and to give out punishments to them accordingly . I can be Calm and collective in situations where i need to be as thats what should be exspected of me as a master and potentially Staff 

Also with being in CG and being Master you need to have a high level of professionalism as your a demostration / Example to others and i like to think i come off as a nice easy guy anyone can approach and talk to in any situation I try to get on with anyone no matter who they are. 

I hold myself to a high standard on the server i like to dedicate my time to the community as its one of the only gmod servers i enjoy and spend my time on i would greatly appreciate the chance to help others in the community in game to ensure they are having the best of an expierence with there time on the server. so i believe with my previous expiernce of being CG EXO and Master that the professionalism and dedication i bring would be a great asset to have within the Staff team 

+1 

His snoring noises in VC make me happy.

He does trials eventually.

Good person, 99% of the time on drugs.

Pretty sure he'll be surprised every morning that he is staff because he's always on a hangover.

Good Force Master for Jedi, does the spreadsheet so if you need any spreadsheet work, send bawjaws to do all of it.

He likes the M16.

- Scottish

=Neutral
The Application:

• Pros:
    • High IC ranks
    • Good playtime
  • Cons:
    • Previous warning
    • Answer to final question does not really stand out compared to other applicants

The Applicant:

• Pros:
    • Very likeable person
  • Cons:
    • Can be immature at times

Best of Luck!
Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png