Soljay213 

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:90371278

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

UK UTC

Can you speak and type English fluently:

yes and yes 

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 1mo 3w 3d 14h 3m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: 

DS Commando F85  Jedi Blade Warrior and ep 

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

yes and i type and speak 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

i joined about 3 years ago then took a massive break and came back in feb 2022

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

i tend to use teamspeak most days of the week and look at the forums about 3 times a week 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): i have gotten no warns or bans thought my time on the server

image.png

image.png?width=1193&height=671

State the role of staff on the server:

the role of staff is take claims like give people weapons or being stuck under the map they also will need to deal with ooc incidents like warns bans kicks they must also be responsible when take any claims or dealing with any ooc incidents 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

ep i have had experience taking claims late at night as i have been the only one with ulx powers on 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

i would check logs to see who is killing clones after finding who it is i will go into no clip and tp to him watching him to see if he does it again. once i have seen him do it i will bring him into a staff sit and explain to him why he is not allowed to do it and depending on how many clones he has killed i would either ban him or warn him even if i don't see him kill any clone i would still be able to check logs to see if and or how many clones he has killed 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

i would tp to the cadet and tell them that i am going to try to find them a trainer once done i will either ask in ooc if anyone want to train the cadet if no wants too then i will tp the lowest rank on the server or i will go to batt and ask them to send some one down so that the cadet is able to get trained 

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

i would ignore it and let earther batt or cg deal with it as it is an ic incident 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

i remind him that he is meant to salute anyone who is 2nd lt+ but i wouldn't warns or kicks  

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: 

i would explain to them why this was fail rp i would try to make them see how it wouldn't make sense from a realistic stand point  and if they still didn't agree with me i would tell them to go to the forms and make a claims about the warn 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

i would tell them that if they do think the punishment is unfair then they  should go to the forms and try to get it appealed

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

the reason why i think I would be a good fit for staff because I am fairly active on the server and within the community, I want to help make sure the server a more enjoyable place and make sure there is no minging or fail rping going on or anything that might ruin other player experience of the server I have also been on the server for almost a year showing that I am active and a dedicated member to the community. I try to help people who may be confused or may need help this might be people who are new to the server, or it could even be people who have been on the server for a long time and may just need a second opinion I also feel like with my ep experience I will already know how to use ulx fairly well as well as this I feel like I would know how to handle some claims as i sometime takes claims when no staff were online or were not available to help them. I also believe that I am a trusted member as I have been ep for 7 months showing that I can be trusted with ulx/ admin powers and that I already know how to use some things like blogs or console  to see if anyone is trying to rdm or any other fail rp things. as well as this I feel like I am a well-known member within the community. I also feel like I am dedicated to the server and that I won't be going away or leaving from the server for a long time I also feel like I would be a good fit because I am fairly mature when I need to be as i have not yet been demoted or striked from any in IC rank or ooc ranks  

if i were to get staff then i would leave ep