CG Richard

Richards Staff application

in-game name(s):Richard 

Steam Name:spleens10 

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:1:646256475

Age when applying: 15

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:UK GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: yes 

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):2w 2d+ (this was the last time i checked)

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:CG LTCOL MEDIC platinum VIP 

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: i type and talk but i have some background noise

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 14/10/22 2 LOAs in that time (this was my earliest logging)

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: i consistatlly use discord and i sometimes use TS 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):
i have never been warned never been warned https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2920963183
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2920963059

State the role of staff on the server:to punish people who break rules and to resond to claims EG giving whitelists and weapons for sims

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? yes i have read them many  times 

List of all previous server staff experience: none 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:yes i do understand

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: 
teleport to that person ask about who did it then TP to the person who suposedly did it then ask if they did then double check in the logs

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:
TP over then ask in chat who wants to train a cadetafter a few trys  then if no one comes TP the lowest NCO over and ask if they are busy if they are not let them train the cadet if they are busy then TP them back and TP the next lowest  NCO over

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:this is a IC problem as its not ARDM because it was on accident

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:this is not a staff issue but i would say to salute 2nd LT + and  remind them

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:
 i would expain that it does not make sense for everthing to be written down and i would expain that this is still failRP even if this isnt written down because failRP means it is not valid in a RP situation and that it is impossible for this to ocor EG /me kills cheetah for example

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:
explain in detail why im doing this and if they have a problem with tht i would say call someone else to settle it if not they would get warned either way even if they might not be happy a rule is a rule

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I have all ways wanted to be staff and for staff you need to be actives which i have had good activity for a few week now and i have no intention in stopping. 
 I'm good at memorising stuff EG commands and my advertisement which is a good thing for staff because it is pretty annoying for your staff member stopping checking rules and commands which they should know(i have had my experience with our currant staff doing this).
 as I'm in CG I'm good with dealing with evidence and coming to a fair and conclusive punishment or verdict on a situation which is a very good skill for a staff member.
 I enjoy helping people  like ill help cadets get trainers and CTs with which Regiment will suit there abilities or want there in to. 
 I also enjoy answering questions for people to the best of my ability and supply why opinion on a matter.
 I will admit some people on the server might call me power-hungry but to  few people I'm jut serious with my job and role on the server as I enjoy being here on the server so much
 AS CG I see lots of failRP and ARDM which would make me good for staff as I'm already near all the people with the intent on breaking rules.
 I believe I'm very mature and easy to speak to which some people may disagree with
 But overall some people on the server might think I'm pretty good AT CG  and CG is similar to staff in my opinion

But thanks for reading have a great day

The Application:

• Pros:
    • Playtime is decent
  • Cons:
    • This application doesn't really stand out in anyway compared to other applicants

The Applicant:

• Pros:
    • N/A
  • Cons:
    • N/A - I don't know you well enough to comment on this aspect

Best of Luck!
Cheese

Edited by Cheese1

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

Reasons for it:
This guy put me on brig duty for 30 minutes during an event with no prisoners inside it.

The Supreme chancellor gave me permission to test new weapons, richard comes along and refuses to believe it and even threats me with a demote and a arrest. The chancellor even teleported to him, but he still wouldent allow it.

Not a single day goes by when i played CG that this guy would act like a hierachy member even tho he's a staff officer.

He has had over 8 reports from fellow CG members of behavior problems.

Edited by Ice Cube