3w 16h 

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

Battalion WO, User

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

My microphone works and I speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

last year April, yes for 2 weeks because of school exams

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

Teamspeak daily, Discord also daily I like to read trough discord when on a long bus ride, forums about every second day

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/a/xwoCCB4

State the role of staff on the server:

To help the server experience in anyway possible. Including but no limited to: punishing minges, helping with sims, resolve problems with members on the server that may damage the experience of other people

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

I once had a sit where I complained about beeing shot as a infected by a virus while I was prop blocked so I couldn't retaliate, I tried to explain a situation to a staff member but because I was muted it seemed like I wasted his time

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

ask him for the players name then bring the player to a sit and punish him accordingly  to his misdeads

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would write in the ooc chat that if no one would train  the cadet in the next 10 min I would tp a NCO+ to the cadet

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I will drag him somewhere and warn him verbally to not repeat it

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would remind him to do it and if necessary tell him how to access the cadet training manual to refresh his training

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would give him a verbal warning and tell the other staff members to have an eye out for him

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would say to them that they could make a complaint in the forums

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I understand the importance of maintaining a positive and welcoming environment for all members of the community, and I am skilled at de-escalating tense situations and finding common ground.

Second, I am a dedicated and active member of the community. I understand the importance of being present and engaged with the community, and I am committed to staying up to date on the latest happenings and trends within the server. This will ensure that I am able to make informed decisions and contribute to the overall well-being of the community.

Third, I am a team player and a good communicator. I understand the importance of working together with other moderators and staff members to achieve a common goal. I am able to effectively communicate my ideas and opinions, as well as actively listen to the ideas and opinions of others.

Finally, I have a strong sense of responsibility and reliability. As a moderator, I understand the importance of being available and responsive when needed. I am dedicated to fulfilling my duties in a timely and efficient manner, and I am committed to the long-term success of the community.

In conclusion, I believe that my background in in battalion, my friendly but when needed strict , my dedication to the community, my ability to work well with others, and my sense of responsibility and reliability make me an ideal candidate for a moderator position on your online server. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the community in a meaningful way and I would be honored to be considered for the role.

+1
The Application:

• Pros:
    • Decent playtime
    • High IC Rank
    • Decent answer to the final question
  • Cons:
    8 hours ago, BOB_ said:

List of all previous server staff experience:

I once had a sit where I complained about beeing shot as a infected by a virus while I was prop blocked so I couldn't retaliate, I tried to explain a situation to a staff member but because I was muted it seemed like I wasted his time

• ^ This question is asking you if you have ever been a staff member on the server before

The Applicant:

• Pros:
    • I know that you are both mature and kind, great qualities for staff
    • I think you would make a good, competent staff member
  • Cons:
    • N/A

Best of Luck!
Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png