Jester_

Jester's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Volkorenbrood

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56836889

Current OOC rank on the server and/or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Plat VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 20

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 1mo 1w 1d 11h 49m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans, and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

Time:

https://imgur.com/LMHEbXw

Warns:

https://imgur.com/uRhXbtq

https://imgur.com/bwhpbUj 

These warns are 3-4 years old (except 1 form last year) I have learned from my mistakes.

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 

41st Private First Class Jester

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): 

2x CG EXO | OS Squad Leader | 501st EXO | Most Recent: CE Major

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): No I have not

What is the Battalion Motto: “Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender”

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

The battalion's role is to ensure everyone is operating to the best of their ability. With strong leadership and good judgment, they need to be able to direct the regiments in such a way that they are operating to their strengths and as a coagulant whole. 

Supervising regiments and providing help and training to those who require it and making sure everyone within that regiment is in tip-top shape.

They deal with any upcoming issues and resolve them before they become a worse pressing issue. This is to ensure that every person under their command is providing to a greater whole to the best of their capabilities.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

You should pick me because I am very knowledgeable in Strategy and tactics. Having read the art of war and my attempt to master chess has given me a great sense of insight, strategy, and pattern recognition. 

Being able to read one's opponent based on his moves and responding to his aggression. But also under the cover of response and defense, preparing your assault. 

As a wise man once said:

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,  you will succumb in every battle.” 

I am a very strong leader, Shown in my role as Major but even more in my previous hierarchy ranks, and even Omega Squad. Over the past time I have given joining the battalion a lot more thought. After reaching my previous leadership roles I always stayed there and passed on my knowledge to the few who followed me up. I want to be able to do this on a bigger scale that will benefit more than just a few.

Given these traits and experience, I feel confident that I will be a great asset to Battalion

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes I do

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): Battalion should focus on assisting regiments with their combat expertise, tactical know-how, and strategic awareness. This is by giving advice and accompanying the commanding officer.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

Leading a base attack

Leading a planetary and performing a debrief

Hosting an open training/sim

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

They have the power to promote and demote up to Captain and below.

Anything else?: Thank you for reading my application and considering me for the position.

Past CWRP Ranks

CG EXO x2, 501st EXO, OS Squad Leader

212th MJR, GC MJR, CE MJR x2, 2nd Airborne Division LT, 5th Fleet Member, 91st SGT

+1

Very good ranks

Hierarchy before

I like him, Hes a Born leader especially in my sim lmao.

Is a Chess Player so +1

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

+1

. Great overall app, a lot of detail as far as i can see. You did not miss any needed info from the Handbook.
. A lot of good ranks. Can show that you don’t stick around but i think in this case that it’s good
. On the older side = Mature hopefully
. Bringing in quotes shows some knowledge which is good

. 12 Warns is bad, really bad. I get they are old but yeah.

Edited by Trip
Spelling error

+1 

- Experienced in positions of power

- Incredible playtime

- Mature age (compared to some battalion me 🙂)

- Detailed responses

Although the warnings are quite bad but as long as you've shown a sign of maturity since then. Also, relating to "I used to be a minge" I believe honesty may be a good trait and at least you were honest 

All seriousness hope you get in pal

Edited by CE JacK

Neutral

When you answered the question "Why should we pick you for Battalion"  it was just a lot of filler. BUT it is nice that you have been a high ranked in the past

Denied

Battalion Command believe you are not fit for Battalion at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png