Damien's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Damiensjeem

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:462579637

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities: Diamond VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 16

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 2mo 3w 2d 3h 53m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: yes and yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: yes i did

Do you meet the requirements: yes i do

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/RlfmyQb (these were from a little while ago, these times are incorrect since these times are when the new warning system was put in.

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CG JR Medic LT COL Damien

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): CE 2nd LT - 104th Major - CG EXO - 41st Junior Medic Major - MCC 2nd LT - 74th ADV R (COL) - 212th TRP

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): got kicked out of MCC once because of inactivity.

What is the Battalion Motto: Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): battalion are very responsible for everything. battalion are to rule over the regiments and people within the republic. they oversee all of the members of the republic, and make sure the things go like a waterstream. Battalion are to remain serious and be the example to the others, and are not to act like some clowns. they also lead in base attacks/planetary attacks. with this the leading battalion can also be assisted by the remaining battalion.

Besides that the battalion also supervize their regiments they are supervizing. they help their regiments with improving or hosting trainings within their assigned regiments. 

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): i think i should be picked for battalion because i am very capable of leading people into battle and making sure they will prestiege as best as they can by helping them where they can improve on, and what they can do better. i also am a person who could think of many possible ideas when in just a split second when getting flanked, outgunned etc.

i am on the server for quite a while now, and been here for 3 years already. i have been in many different regiments, and got high ranks with them too. with these different regiments i received many different skills from each, and thats exactly thats needed for being a battalion member. the last times my activity decreased because of some other things i had to do, but that ofcourse doesn't stop me from doing a battalion application, because everybody can improve on their mistakes!

i think some people also agree that i have shown myself as a good person who can take charge of anything in this time i have been on this server, because people told me that i am a good leader and that i am very confident of the things i say and that i am very clear when ordering people what they need to do. 

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? yes i do

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): some of the battalion Co-lead with the leading battalion, and help in many different ways like making decisions with the leading battalion and Granting/denying when regiments are requesting to set something up, or deploying vehichles for example.

the remaining battalion are to supervize their assigned regiments, and help them improve on their mistakes, and what they can do better when something doesn't work out too well.

when your are not doing any of these 3 things you to help in the battle, exept if you are assigned to help with another regiment when being told to by the leading/co-leading battalion.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

- Lead a base attack succesfully

- Lead a planetary attack succesfully

- Hosting a open training succesfully

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: Captain and below

Anything else?: Thank you for reading my Battalion application!

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

Neutral

-Good Guy I have spoken to him quite abit
-Not sure how good activity is as I haven't Seen him on past unless thats just me.
Warns aren't the Best but It looks like you've  Matured

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

Accepted
Speak to a member of Battalion Command to introduce you.

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png