pumpkinbison

pumpkin's staff app

n-game name(s): Pumpkin

Steam Name: Pumpkin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76973837

Age when applying: 14

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Poland GMT+1

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 1mo 5d 9h 1m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: 41st COL, Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: i have a microphone and i speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 1 year ago and have take a some brakes do to school

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:  every day 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time)2022-12-30_4.png?width=1202&height=676

PS: the time might be different cos it is an old screenshot but I haven't got any new warns

State the role of staff on the server:  Staff are there to resolve any issues relating to OOC rule breaking on the server, and to answer any and all staff claims to keep the server running smoothly. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? yes

List of all previous server staff experience: i was a Moderator on a Halo RP server for 5 weeks like 3 months ago but i left cos the community started to in fight and be toxic 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:  I would ask them to give me video evidence but if they don't have any I will look in the logs, If that is, in fact, true, and they have no justifiable reason, I would hand out the correct punishment, that being RDM/MRDM in this case.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ :  I would teleport or PM a Battalion member and tell them a Cadet is needing trained, they could then handle it in a more RP respective way. 

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: Accidents happen, I don't believe staff involvement is required in this instance

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: I will do nothing it is not a staff problem + no one salutes anymore 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: Loopholes being found in the rules doesn't mean the offender can't be punished so I'd still give them a punishment based on what type of FailRP he did

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: tell them there is no point on arguing since i punished them according to their action and protocols, and teleport them back.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): 

I have been on this server and community for some time now and I still love playing on it and coming online every day. That’s why I want to become a staff, to help this server stay as a great place for all the people new and old to have a fun time and RP. And being a staff member could make that possible.

I have been in the 41st for a year now and I believe that I have learned how to deal with people that break the rules and just don’t care about the server or its people. Becoming a staff would allow me to not only help the 41st but also all the players in this community whom I have come to love and respect.

For some time I have been trying to improve myself and become the person that this server and my regiment truly need. Because of that and some of the staff experience I have picked up from the halo server I used to play on, I strongly believe that I have the knowledge of how to perform as a good staff member that this server deserves while also it can help me prove that I have improved and become a better person.

I would do my best to bring everything that I have in me to help the staff team with my performance, and activity and try to do my best to pick up everything that I can learn along my journey with the staff team And also to grow as a person. I can easily understand and communicate with new as well as the people I already know. I am easy to talk to which makes handling many situations that much easier. In my personal opinion, I see the staff in a great position in helping to keep the server a fun place that is the reason that made me want to apply

Yeah idk about this one fellas

Pros: 

Good ingame time
High IC Rank

Cons:

Not a big deal but why ask for video before checking logs
Very young applicant
Short answers and very little detail put into them, some are just outright bad
Lots of warns man

Edit: Also who the hell are you even?

Edited by Longus Dongus