NightmareJJ9011

Nightmare's Second EP Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: NightmareJJ90 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199036020631

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): 501st Medic COL Nightmare

Teamspeak Name: Nightmare

Playtime on the Server: 4W 2D 6H 17M

SteamID () STEAM_0:1:537877451

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: no werewolf was my first star wars RP 66qjrLvp7GH0b6nW-xlC6r_WNxmldPRxkl-dHiC7cX3pg4Zmzec1GLeQZdlrNuAqMb89GOvd0JWFdnpKHEm7qG5IHWypbl66Ky-7LpdOSO3NYZFxwXTfIapH6q_vU-LZQPn6P1TLmb2AtAy2H_eCd0U

Current Age: 14

Warns/Bans: 0

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: yes i have a working microphone that is understandable 

Event Plan: the mad nuclear physicist Quill Fredlick has developed a highly explosive weapon that can destroy ships in two shots. Quill plans to use this as a test on neutral targets trade facilities to hopefully force the planet to join the CIS and allow the weapon to be proved useful for the war effort that the GAR can not allow. Will the GAR interceptor Quill Fredlick and stop his Plan dead in its tracks 

Map: venator Vs Providence 

Enemies, HP, Amount: 

B1 Battle Droid , 1400 , 5

B2 Battle Droid , 1600, 2

Droideka , 1500 ,  1

Jedi Hunter Droid, 8000 , 2 

Passive, HP, Amount: Knightmare, 800 , EP (1)

Republic's Execution: the republic will be ready to board the providence and then will try to push out from the hangers. Until they get to the brig where there will be the goal to push to the other side with droids stopping them with turrets they will eventually get past the turrets they will rush to the venator to defend it they will destroy the droid on the ship where they will return to the providence where at the bridge entrance there will be the droids holding for as long as possible after they are destroyed there will be a  rayshield blocking  then they will have to negotiate with Knightmare to stop him using the weapon  well this is happening CE will try hack the rayshield and disable it to quickly disarm and capture Quill Fredlick  

Event Character Execution: the ECs will try stop the republic boarding the providence they will get pushed back to the brig where they will hold with turrets as long as possible they will then board the republics venator to distracted the GAR to allow then to get fortifications up at the bridge entrance the droids will be pushed back to there ship all the way the bridge entrance where the can no longer fall back and get destroyed after some time the GAR will capture Quill fredlick

Edited by NightmareJJ9011

The ApplicantFriendly fella and has been in the 501st for a while now. Never had issues with you at any point.

The Application: I can see that you tried but the execution just isnt there. the whole event outline is "droids go there and they get pushed". I would recommend you to add in a google document, write the outline of the event again and take your time doing so as this application feels too rushed. Add some ingame screenshots aswell to give the readers of your application a better understanding of whats going on.  So thats why i unfortunately must give you a -1

I hope i havent scared you away from trying out for EP as that is not my intention, however i wish you the best of luck Mr.Nightmare and it would be fun to have you on the EP team 🙂

Current Ranks:

501st Vice Commander

CWRP Senior Event Planner

-------------------------

Previous Ranks: 

212th COL

501st EXO

"I spent 300 hours getting into ARC"

I think Scytale Sums it up Pretty good.

Edited by Danny

Current Ranks
CE PFT Rancor Major - Event planner