Holy Tnt

Tnt's Awesomly written EP App

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Tnt & https://steamcommunity.com/id/ThisIsAMonstrosity/

Roleplay Name: Reserve Medic Tnt

Teamspeak Name: HolyTnt

Playtime on the Server:  3mo 3w 14h 8m.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55653832

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Yes, i have been an EP on a server you prob wouldn't know so i should not mention it (jk lol) in all seriousness i a couple months ago i was an EP on this server and have not been staff since then on this or any other server

Current Age: Currently i am 17 but as of Feburary i will turn 18

Warns/Bans: Currently i have 4 warns and one is active but that was from a situation where i was unfairly warned and it has been resolved just not removed from my !warns

Link to my warns: https://gyazo.com/af4a527266b7b2cd3f30eecdba3c9232

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes

Event Plan:

Map: Rishi Moon

The Ecs will be remodeled to Ewoks
Cultist Defender - Base - 3-5 [spice dealer]

Cultist Brute - base - 2-4 [spice smuggler]

Cultist Priest - depends on playercount - 1 [spice boss] (will be scaled so its bigger than normal)

If needed a sniper will can be added

Passive EC

Sacrificed one - 5k - 1

Republic's Execution:
The base spots the crashing vessel, scouting untis get sent out where they will find ewoks and dead republic personell,  talks between the republic and Ewoks will start, comms from sacrifice come in, hostile boom boom, either the republic manages to save him otherwise he will die, Batt will find out GM can slow down the spread of the forest using their flames, either the ewoks escape to fight another day or they die and the priest can be captured for interrogation

Event Character Execution:
ECs will spawn in forest, they will negotiate first, then go hostile when the sacrifice reveals their plan. They fight, protect the sacrifice until he is dead or fail and he is rescued, then after enough time they will try to escape, they can either manage to do so or fail where the priest will get interrogated and then die either from suicide or from the interrogator

Story:

Event Information:

A republic Transport vessel crashes in the outer rim of the rishi map, all the crew are mysteriously dead and trees have sprung out from the ground and from the crashed vessel, the survivors which will be highly intelligent Ewoks that have formed a cult around the forest will at first be open to talking with the republic and in the middle of this a survivor from the crash manages to get his comms and reveal that they are planning to sacrifice him, no matter what the ewoks will go hostile.

As the event continue every few minutes or so the forest will spread and it will continue so until the sacrifice is saved, to delay the spread of the forest GM will be able to use their flamethrowers to burn away at chunks of it (using advert) . if the sacrifice isn't saved before the event is set to end then he will die, the ewoks will realise they cant win and start trying to escape in any way they can. (trying to steal a ship using advert, maybe fixing the crashed vessel etc.)

If they fail then the priest can be captured and will reveal some info about the cult then say a unintelligable phrase and suddenly die (if the interrogator hasnt killed him already)

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: Yes i have

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:

I have done quite a lot of events for this server before but would like to point to the one which i am very proud of and it is the main storyline battle of kashyyyk which i co hosted with i believe Uber, but i could be wrong on that, the Setup we created with the limited map was in my opinion very well done and i believe a lot of people enjoyed the event as i do not remember any negative feedback on it (again i could be wrong on this as it was quite a while ago so take that with a grain of salt), the only negative i can actually remember from it was the fact that we were still testing out the cutscene cam tool and it wasn't fully working then (don't know if it is now either lol) so half the server couldn't see the cutscene and some of the people involved in it was made stuck because they got the cutscene so that was not the best.

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Aaaah the responsibilities, they are quite simple but also very important and i'll break them down into a core parts

• Fun:

This is one of if not the most important part of being an EP, the core aspect is to bring enjoyment for the playerbase of the server so using fun ideas, dupes and maps. If the events arn't fun for the majority of people then it is pointless as even with loads of planning people need to first of all enjoy it.

• Creativity:

Creativity is same as everything else here, also important, it contributes a lot towards the enjoyment of the players as its easier to enjoy a new idea rarely done more than a often used one, it is still one of the hardest things a part of being an EP as not everyone is too creative.

• Planning:

This is not the most important in being an EP but contributes a lot for the quality  of life of the EP, ECs and Players, of course you can never plan out an event perfectly but it help so much to lessen the stress placed on the EP, when i was one before i rarely planned my events and that is ultimately why i got too stressed an resigned (with other reasons also) so this small part can seriously bring up the quality of events.

• Fairness:

This is mostly about ECs, as what weapons you give then or don't give them can change the outcome of the event, when you are an EP you need to know when to strenghten you ECs but also when to weaken them, if they are too OP then the players won't have fun but if they are too weak then the ECs won't have fun.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yaaaa

Anything else?: I made this after losing a coin flip, also i will not be joining any reg, play jedi or such, ill stay as reserve medic to not get stressed out again as EP is fun but i just had too much on my plate last time. [W-G E-Planner]

Edited by Holy Tnt
incorrect name written for my TS, Sry

From

- A nerd with no life

Cringe Hangover GIF

Cool Story but i haven't seen you on the server in ages.. 

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

Great Story

Been EP before

Just came back

Best of Luck 

Current Ranks
CE PFT Rancor Major - Event planner

Former Ranks

4x 212th SO - 212th Vice Commander - Junior Medic

Hello as a Fellow Event planner  i have read through your event planner app and I've got to say you have made a solid event idea and this is a well written app. You have been trusted as ep before and i feel u should have a shot at   Event Planner again as u did try as EP but left way to quickly

Only just came back to the server and dont know if u will commit to staying this time round
So i am +1/Neutral ing this app

REX.gif