carnage

carnage's EP Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: carnage/https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199090349292/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): CT Executive Officer Carnage/Jedi Watchman Big Joe

Teamspeak Name: carnage

Playtime on the Server: 1mo 5d 11h 34m

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:565041782

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: No

Current Age: 16

Warns/Bans: FailRP
RDM X2
(Got them earlier on while I played, I will admit I was mingy, but the responsibility of Hierarchy has changed my behaviour drastically.)

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NkHgXWlhpBCCn-tExadHTt6WZ0nvTcvfvsGm-F2WGjE/edit

Map: 
rp_denon

Enemies, HP, Amount:
1x Cartel Boss 2500 HP

2x Cartel Executioner 1700 HP

2x Cartel Scout 1500 HP

3-4x Cartel Soldier 1300 HP

2x Saber Users (Mercenaries), 25000 HP each
If only 1, 40000 HP

Passive, HP, Amount:
"Admiral Peel”, the hostage will be either the EP or the co-host. They will have 1 HP, effectively making them a one-shot-kill and upping the stakes, so the Republic can’t just fire, they have to methodically play the situation out and actively negotiate for his release.

Story:

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: The responsibilities of an Event Planner is to provided creative, enjoyable and likeable events not only for the Clones and Jedi, but the ECs as well. Provide a positive experience regarding events overall.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes.

Anything else?:  [W-G] Event Planner

Current rank: 41st Colonel
Past Ranks

CT Captain, 501st PVT,  CT Snr Medic Colonel, CT Vice Commander,  Jedi Watchman,  Jedi Teacher, Event Planner, GM Medic Captain, GM RS SOF Colonel, 41st RS SOF 2nd Lieutenant, 41st Advanced Rancor Lieutenant

+1 

Amazing story

Amazing Barricades I dont think it was Used before tbh

Amazing Lad to talk to and trusted

And I love the Turret usage

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

+1

Like your Story both for Clone and Jedi.

Great Details

Be carefull with the 1 HP admiral as you have to think about your EC's being mingy and just killing him.

Current Ranks
CE PFT Rancor Major - Event planner

Former Ranks

4x 212th SO - 212th Vice Commander - Junior Medic

+1

• Would do well as EP
  • In a way, sort of separated from most of the CWRP community because CT do not really engage with others for e.g Teamspeak. Would be a good opportunity to engage with the rest of community as EP

Hello as a Fellow Event planner  i have read through your event planner app and I've got to say you have made a solid event idea and this is a well written app. You are active and trusted and deserve a shot at Event Planner

So i am +1ing this app

REX.gif

+1
- Good man carnage, active and high rank
- The story line was engaging imo, as a person that participates in events daily in Events, it seemed like like a breath of fresh air, good job carnage!
-I hope that if you get EP you keep doing these kind of events, detailed and with a purpose!

Good Luck Carnage! (I hate you)

+1

Good Story Idea (Good use of images to show where and how)

HP of the ECs are spot on and won't be overpowered for players

Everyone else above has already noted everything else I've wanted to say.

Good Luck Carnage!

Former: 501st Snr Medic COL (4 Months) , Deputy Medical Officer (1 Year), Final CWRP Executive Event Planner (5 Months), (1 of 5 Horsemen of CWRP Executive EPs), CWRP Senior Event Planner

Current: Head Medical OfficerCWRP Security Event Staff

Accepted

Congratulations! Event Management have decided to accept your application. Poke or Message me or Breato on TS/Discord when you are ready for the Interview!